39

I wake from my sleep. Christian's head rests on my shoulder, his lips slightly parted and his hair flopped on his forehead, I don't think I can ever tire of this picture of perfection. His arms rests under my breasts, pushing them up. His legs are entangled with mine. For someone who didn't sleep with anyone, he sure knows how to. I grab my cell and call Kate while my other hand plays with his copper curls.

"Hello?" She answers and I hear what sounds like the television in the background.

"Sorry it took so long, I decided on a nap. What's up?" Christian stirs and I take the opportunity to move into his embrace more.

"I think Elliot has another woman, or he doesn't want to be with me anymore," she sighs and the background goes mute. "Why do you think that?" I ask quizzically. If he dare hurts my Kate, I don't know what I'll do. My poor best friend, they seemed so good together, it might be the first guy in the four years that I've known her, that she's been serious about. "He stays late at work almost every night, and he keeps taking secret phone calls when I 'fall asleep,' She pauses and takes a deep breath in. "Ana I don't know what to do, I've really fallen for him.." it's almost a sob.

"I'm sure there's a reason for everything. He is completely smitten with you. If he dare hurts you, he will answer to me. You're beautiful, he would be stupid to even look at another woman. I hope you get some answers soon my love." Christian's eyes flutter open and he lays a kiss on my shoulder and pulls me closer to him. "Oh Mrs. Grey," he whispers and he plants a kiss on my neck and lingers. I nudge him and his eyes catches mine, I point to my phone, but his lips find my ear and starts to nibble on it, sending shivers down my spine.

"I hope you're right, thank you Ana! So what are you up to? Stuck in that ivory tower?" I gasp as his hands travel down my stomach to the apex of my thighs , his fingers are on me, and then inside me. "I'm actually on Mercer island.," I pause and try to suppress my moans, "Oh you know just in bed!" I say shakily. "Are you okay?" Kate questions. "Yep! All good, there's just a spider and I'm freaking out!" I cover my mouth hastily as Christian's fingers moves in and out at an exquisitely slow pace. "I'll talk to you later, I love you!" I say hurriedly. "Okay! Love you Ana, talk later," she hangs up and I let my phone drop to the floor. "Christian," I groan and try to push him away, but it's not use. "Oh Ana, what I can do to you," he smirks and his mouth encloses my nipple, pulling it and stretching and sucking. "Mm, Stoo...Ah!" My body bows as I reach my climax. Holy fuck, that was amazing.

"Stop what baby?" He smiles a sexy smile and takes his fingers and draws them into his mouth, sucking them clean. He smirks and closes the distance between our lips, our tongue meets each other, entwining. I can taste myself, but Christian tastes better. I run my hands through his hair while my legs wrap around his waist. He shifts so that he's on top of me and I can feel all of him against my sex, oh it feels amazing, I roll my hips as he deepens our kiss. A phone blares through the room and Christian breaks our kiss, "Baby I have to get it, It's been several hours, and shit! I haven't breached Taylor." I release my hold from him and turn to my side as he gets up out of bed. He is gloriously naked and oh so fine.

"Christian," he answers and picks up his boxer briefs from the floor and hauls it on. "Make sure the north and south entrances are closed, I will be down soon," he picks up the rest of our clothes and head through one of the large doors. I lay on my back and cover myself with the thin sheet. "What a lovely day," I whisper and let my body relax.

"Anastasia, dinner will be ready soon, wear this." Christian emerges from the closet wearing some blue jeans and a white t-shirt. He gives me a dainty black dress and a cardigan. "Anastasia?" I question. He only calls me by my name when he's in a mood. "I prefer Ana, or baby, or fiancée..." I ramble. He sits on the bed next to me and leans in planting a soft gentle but sweet kiss on my lips before pulling away and giving me an all bright smile. "That works," I sit up and the covers fall exposing my breasts. I feel so exposed, vulnerable, but I kind of like it. "Thank you, this evening has been lovely," I kiss his cheek. "Where are you going now?" I ask him as I signal for him to move to the side. I get up and out of bed, then I take the dress from Christian and pull it on. "Going to brief Taylor, thank you for letting him know we'd be staying in for some time," he lays his hand on my waist and pulls me in. I put on the cardigan and then rest my hands on Christian's shoulders. "Of course, anything for my future husband," I lean down and kiss his forehead.

"Missing these?" He pulls out my panties from his Jean pocket and bends down and helps me into them. He pulls the hem up and around me, I'm now fully dressed and ready to head down. "I love you," I whisper.

"Anastasia Rose Steele, my love is all yours, all of me is yours if you want it," he takes my hand and we head down to go brief the staff.

Check out my other book, "The beginning and end"