1

Kiss me. I want you now. His head dips and kisses my inner thighs sending chills down my spine. His touch sends me to another world, somewhere where everything is intense. "Stay still, baby," He says as he kisses me through the delicate lace of my panties. Oh god, this man drives me crazy. His hands move smoothly up my stomach and to my breasts. He squeezes them and twirls his thumb over my nipples. "Ah!" I gasp as he swirls his tongue around me. "More, please." This is torture. "I want...all of you," I say breathily. He gazes up at me with a smirk on his face.

I jump up out of my dream with my heart racing. It's hardly been two days since I've seen him. He's driving me crazy, and he isn't even here. I lay down, and my hands travel to where his mouth has been many times, and I sink two fingers into me. Oh, he would hate this. I bite my bottom lip as I push them in and out slowly. It's exquisite, but I'd much rather he do this. The sweet familiar build is there, and I'm on the brink of an orgasm when someone knocks on my bedroom door.

"Fuck.." I whisper to myself as I run to my bathroom to freshen up.

"Come in!" I yell as I wash my hands. "Kate, is that you?" I say a little lower. I don't hear her respond. What the fuck. She better not be playing one of her bits again. I walk out slowly, "I'd be careful if I were you. I know karate," I yell.

"Oh, do you now? Maybe we'll have to test it out on that bed of yours," Christian. I turn the corner and see him in his fancy suit jacket and jeans, and that face drives me crazy. "How are you here? I thought you were to be in New York for a week?"

"I came back for you. I've missed you, Ana" he kisses the corner of my lips and weaves his hand into my hair. "I know how to do karate too, baby," He whispers as he grips my waist and slides his eager hand down to my behind, and squeezes. "Mm.." I kiss his soft lips as he picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist. "We could just sleep.." I whisper. He throws me onto my bed and takes off his suit jacket. When I think he's going to take everything off, then stops and lays next to me. "Okay," He says. Okay? Is he serious? I sure as hell wasn't. I roll my eyes and move to the end of the bed. "Oh, Anastasia, you said you wanted to sleep," He says matter of factly.

"Sleep or Fuck?" He pulls me into his arms so that we're spooning. His hard front to my back. Yes, this is where I love to be. "I dreamt of you," I whisper. "Did you?" He cups my breasts and trail kisses on my neck. "Mm, I did. You did rude things to me." I move my hair to give him more access.

"I'd like to fuck you senseless now." He lifts one of my legs and lays it on top of his, and grinds his erection into me. I feel his rugged denim confined erection on my naked behind. "I think I'd like that too," before I can say anything, he flips me to my front and rides my silk gown up to my hips. My behind sways in the air, waiting for him. He kneads my ass then kisses the middle of my back.

"Shall I take you this way?" He bucks his erection into me, and the denim rubs against me most erotically. "Yes," I moan. He stands and undresses and lays down beside me. "What are you doing?" I ask, sounding far too disappointed. "I'm sleeping." Fucking tease. I get up and strip myself of my silk nightdress and pull on his linen shirt. "Fine," I say as I walk out of the room. I grab a cup of tea and find my favorite book, Emma by Jane Austen. When I enter the room, he's on the left side of the bed sprawled out, and his rigid cock stays tempting me. I place my tea and book on the nightstand and crawl onto the bed and lay a tender kiss on his lips, and then begin my journey going south.

I lay a trail of kisses down his neck, to his chest, and twirl my fingers through his chest hair. My hands run their way down through his oh-so-happy trail and find his velvet cased member. He's warm, hard, and mighty fine. I take him in my hands and move up and down, starting a rhythm, and his eyes spring open. "Anastasia.." he growls. Before he can protest, I kiss his tip and take him into my mouth. I sheath my teeth and take him in all the way, and his tip hits the back of my throat, "Oh fuck! How far can you go?" He groans as he holds my hair back. Hmm, I draw him out of my mouth and suck hard on his tip, making him tilt his pelvis up. He is the very best kind of popsicle. It's heady, and I can see him coming undone by my actions. It makes me feel powerful, in control.

I push down and pull upon him, then let my tongue explore his length. He begins to thrust his hips, so he goes in and out of my mouth, and I can't help but smile a little.  I'm doing this to him. His breathing quickens, and I stay with his rhythm. I draw my lips back, and I lightly glide my teeth against his flesh, and he screws his eyes shut. "Ana.." He groans. Oh, that sound. He stops moving, but I continue twirling, and sucking, and biting him. " I'm going to come, baby," He groans.

" If you don't want me to stop now." Why wouldn't I want that?  I suck hard on his tip. His body tightens under my touch, and he cups my head gently. His unraveling is so arousing. He comes powerfully into my mouth. I feel hot liquid hit the back of my throat. I swallow quickly and wipe the sides of my mouth and bite my lip. "Mm.." I moan in approval.

"You tempting morsel." He smiles as he pushes me into the mattress. "I was hungry," I giggle. He kisses me with a greedy passion. He explores my mouth and runs his hands down my body. "What you do to me," He whispers as his lips find my neck. "Have you been taking your pill?" He asks as his hands travel down there. He sinks two fingers into me and makes circles around and around again. His thumb rubs against my clitoris, and I moan loudly in approval. "Yes, take me now Christian," He kneels gloriously between my legs and strokes his length. "Gladly, Anastasia," He sinks into me and moves slowly in and out. "Faster," I groan. He bucks into me once, twice, thrice.

I wrap my legs around his waist. He pins my arms down and begins to move faster. I raise my pelvis in response, and we move together perfectly. This is much better than my dream. He kisses me, capturing my moans, and continues his torturous rhythm. I feel that familiar pull growing stronger and quicker. He trails kisses to my breast and attacks my nipples, twirling and sucking and twirling. It throws me off the edge, and I release all my pent-up tension. This is heaven. This is what he does to me. Holy hell. "Christian," I groan loudly as I come. He thrusts once more, and I am still writhing beneath him as he comes. "Ana, Fuck.." He whispers and collapses on me. I am pinioned to him, and I wouldn't like it any other way.

"Mm, much better than sleep," He whispers against my neck as he draws himself out of me and lays next to me. "I thought so too." I kiss his stubble and let my hands wander to his behind and squeeze. He gets up and pulls on his boxers, and heads to the bathroom. He's a walking sex god. His physique is a work of art. I am far too lucky, and to say he's the only man I've ever slept with. I lean over and grab my book.

He comes back and climbs into bed next to me. "Emma," He says as he peeks at the pages. "Hmm.." I whisper as I continue reading. He divulges himself of his boxers. "Skin on skin," He demands as he rids me of his shirt. He pulls my hips to his and wriggles suggestively. "I thought you were tired?" I whisper. "Anastasia, sleep is the last thing I want to do right now." He lifts my leg and slowly eases himself into me. "This way," He whispers as he nibbles my ear. "Ahh.." I moan.

<edited>
I published another book! Go check it out, it's called "The Beginning and End"