2

I wake up with Christian wrapped around me like a vine. I let my hands roam through his patch of chest hair and stare in awe of the beautiful man lying next to me. It's been a short few months, but we've come so far—I've come so far. Not too long ago, I knew nothing of sexual pleasures, wants, or desires. Today I've done almost all manners of kinky fuckery with the handsome Christian Grey. His eyes flutter open, and his lips part, "You were sleepy after all, Mr. Grey." He gives me a half-smile before pinning my arms over my head. "You're Aphrodite. I can't seem to have my fill of you," he whispers and kisses my lips briefly.

I push my pelvis up to meet his growing erection. He grinds into me, making the perfect counterpart. "No," he groans. He kisses my neck once more before releasing my arms and getting up. "What?" I ask, shocked by his sudden movement. "Taylor is waiting for me outside. I have to go. I'll text you later," He says as he pulls on his jeans commando. "Stay, I want you to be with me...just for today, Mr. Grey," I whisper. "I'm sorry, Miss Steele, I should go."

I get up and stand before him naked. I fix my unruly hair and frown. "Stay."

He grabs me and kisses me hard and with some unprovoked and raw passion. "Anastasia, I'll see you soon." I pick up his shirt and coat and throw it his way. "You never stay, but you expect me to. It's as though I'm at your beck and call. I'm tired, Christian. Why must you leave anyway? I thought you missed me." I say, and I almost want to cry, god why can't he just...

"I do Anastasia, I've got some things to deal with at the office. I want you. I need you. Please let's not do this now."

"Okay," I whisper. Need. Christian needs me. My heart warms.

"Okay?" He questions.

"Yes, fine." I lean in and kiss his cheek. "Laters, baby," He smiles as he makes his way to the door.

<edited>