23

"More, please" I fall back to the bed. "Oh! That feels so good," I groan. Christian chuckles and continues to massage my feet. "You're something else Miss Steele,"
"Oh so are you, and your hands holy hell!" I close my eyes. "When do you leave for the reading?" Christian asks and I let my weight rest on my elbows. "At 9am, we have 2 hours!" I say as I snag a look at the clock. "Mm, come here." Christian climbs up my body and hovers over me. "You've changed me," He whispers and kisses my nose. "I'm glad you wanted more too," I run my hands along his shoulders and up to his jaw. "You need to shave, this is getting too long" I tug on his facial hair.
"Anything else m'am?" He asks. "Well, I'm hungry.." he pins my hands above my head and parts my thighs. "I could help with that," he flexes his hips.
"Get on your back."
"Yes m'am!" He exclaims and practically flops over to his back. I get up and straddle him. I lean down and kiss his lips. "I want to try something," I get off of him and kiss his chest. "Close your eyes, don't look!" I say sternly and walk over to his overnight bag. I grab him a suite of clothes and throw it at him. "Open your eyes!" I pull on some jeans and a blouse. "Ana?" Christian asks in confusion. "We're going to have breakfast down stairs," I grab my shoes. "I'm hungry for actual food." He gasp in shock. " I do eat, you just distract me most of the time." I murmur.
"I'll get us a private room." He says and pulls on his pants commando. "Don't, Sir lets eat around actual people, please." He gets up and grabs his wallet from the end table. "Ok," he smiles and takes my hand, "lead the way Miss Steele."
We walk into the lobby and spot Elliot and Kate. "Breakfast?" I ask as we walk up to them. "Actually we're going on a tour right this second, hang out later?" Kate says and hugs me. I nod and clutch onto Christians arms as they make their way out the door. "There's a breakfast bar there," Christian points to a line of people waiting for what I'm assuming is pancakes. "Or we could get a table at the restaurant they have here," he says in a more exciting tone. "Okay, fine you win Mr. Grey," I lean my head against his arm as we walk to the receptionist to ask which floor we could find the restaurant.
"Floor 3, I can put your name down for a table." The receptionist offers. He's very handsome yet feminine. His eyebrows are shaped to perfection. "Your name Sir,"
"Grey."
"Okay, you're all set, Gaston will escort you to the restaurant."

_______________________________
Jack's POV
I knock on their door, but there's no answer. I open it with an extra key and walk in. "Miss Steele!" I exclaim hoping for no answer. Good, no one's here.

I head into the main room and then into their bedroom. I spot two bags and I head over to them. "Oh that whore!" I whisper as I pull out a black lingerie top. This would've been me, I would've been the billionaire with a sexy piece of ass at my beck and call. That asshole Christian had to take that family away from me! I stuff the piece of clothing into my back pocket and go through the other bag. There's nothing interesting in here, I walk around the bed and find a suitcase.
________________________________
It's a rather small, but intimate restaurant. The walls are a deep shade of red, much like the play room. At each table there's a small chandelier sitting over, except for the ones that sit in front of the window. It shows the beauty of New York's industrial buildings. Perhaps this is better than eating from a buffet line.

" Your table is ready," the waiter shows us to our table. We are sat in in front one of the large windows. Oh it's so beautiful.
Once we've looked over the menu we order.

"I'll have the Eggs Benedict and a cup of coffee, black, one teaspoon of sugar." Christian tells the waiter and then looks over to me and clasp my hand on the table. "I'll have the pancakes and eggs," I murmur. He always knows what he wants. "How would you like your eggs?" I eye Christian smirk...thoroughly whisked and beaten, "scrambled please, no sides, and a cup of English Breakfast Tea if you have it. Two sugars."
    "How do you like your eggs sir?" I run my thumb over his soft skin. "I think you know Anastasia," he says and release my hand.

"This is much better than the public way of eating, thank you for suggesting it," I give him my biggest smile. "The pleasure is mine baby." His eyebrows relax and so does his body, he's comfortable. I have to say I am too. I couldn't stand to think what life would be like without him. He's my whole world. "I love-" I start to say but the waiter interrupts us and places two glasses on our table, it looks like sparkling water. "You love..?" Christian asks. "I love the view, not many people like industrial living..honestly I think it's the best. Perfect scene." I take a sip of water. Ooh! The air bubbles dances on my tongue and quench my thirst. "When will you be done?" He quizzes.

"Should only take a few hours, maybe 2pm." I answer and fix a cloth napkin over my lap. "I have something planned for us, everyone that is. However I didn't think about Jack.." he says.

"That's fine, what is it?" I bite my lip. "A surprise!" He exclaims and he looks unworried, and..content. "You and your surprises, honestly I don't know how much more I can take."
"Anastasia you asked for more..this is more. Take it or leave it baby." He smiles widely and takes my hand in his once more.
   Before I can say anything the waiter sets our food out on the table. "This looks ravishing," say sounding far too excited. I pick up a bit of eggs with my fork. "Oh," I almost moan. "This is so good!"
"I love it when you eat," He murmurs.
   "I love you." I whisper.
"And I you , Miss Steele."