29

"So how was New York?" I ask Kate. We are all on the plane ready and waiting for takeoff. My dad will be leaving tomorrow, he said he has plans..or whatever that means. I haven't got to talk to my best friend this entire trip. I miss her. I am so happy that she's here. Oh, that Elliot doesn't know what he has. Kate Kavanagh, she never gave anyone the time of day. Only once in a while.. when she use to sneak into the apartment with Mr. One Night Stand. It's funny, she seems to have changed so much, but for the better. "It was amazing Ana, Elliot took me out to all the greatest sights, and some that were for my eyes only..if you know what I mean." She winks and nudges my shoulder. "So future Mrs. Grey, how was your first night as an engaged woman?"

"You know. We um.. talked a lot." I say shyly.

"Talked?" I nod and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Anastasia Rose Steele, you are a very bad liar. Your cheeks are redder than it was that summer you decided to go tanning. How was it?" she looks around making sure no one's listening to our conversation. "What are you two talking about?" Mia takes a seat across from us. "Nothing, just that New York has been nice." I murmur.

"That's not it, tell me!" Mia exclaims and the boys look over to us. "That's right keep your eyes on the prize boys," Kate exclaims. "You don't want to know," I say and cross my legs.

"What's it about?" she asks us intrigued.

"Sex.." I answer and hide my face. "My favorite topic!" she leans in. "With your brother." She stares at me with disgust etched across her face. "You both are screwing my brothers, no fun dude." She pouts.

"We can talk about you, what you like," Kate winks. "Hm...I haven't in a while. Is Jack single?"

Jack? I suppose he is. He hasn't mentioned anything about a girlfriend. He really doesn't have the time either. I make him do so much for me. I take note in giving him some time off. "Not sure, we could ask him," I smile and look over in their direction. Christian's talking to the flight attendant while Jack and Elliot toast to something. "We could get Elliot to ask him," Kate suggests and grabs her phone, she waves it in front of us. She shoots a message to Elliot and then clears her throat so that he hears her. Smooth one Kavanagh.

"Can I talk to my fiancé for a moment?" Christian interrupts our investigation and reaches for my hand. "No, we're a bit busy buster," Mia says and eyes him. "She's ours now," they chuckle in response to Christian's scowl. "Don't get mad, let's go," I laugh and follow him to the ensuite bedroom of the jet.

"Why haven't we left yet?"

"Do you have to be back in Seattle this afternoon?" he asks and sits on the bed. He takes my arms and pulls me in so I am standing between them and wraps his arms around my waist. "I have a meeting with Dr. Greene, I have to see my mom. There are some things I have to clarify with Jerry about Jack. I have a lot of things to get done today, please tell me there's nothing wrong. I have a shit-ton to do!" I say exasperated. "Anastasia," he whispers and hugs me, resting his head on my stomach. I run my hands through his hair and try to relax. "My baby is stressed out, it's rather cute." he laughs. I sigh and push on his shoulders, but instead, he pulls me into him and we fall back on the bed laughing like some fools in love. "Who would have thought that Mr. Christian Grey the said to be gay billionaire, the dominant, would be in bed with a vanilla girl, engaged and in love?"

"I am not gay, and I can prove it!" he flips me onto my back and his hand travels up my thighs. "No!" I giggle and squeeze my legs shut, trapping his hand. "But I do love you," He whispers and kisses me. "So flowery...Sir."

"Don't tempt me, I'll fuck you here, and make you scream. Everyone will hear you." He threatens and pins my hands over my head. I bite my lip and squirm under him. "You're insatiable," he whispers and bites my neck. "Or maybe.." his tongue drags along my neck and nibbles on my ear. "maybe I'm..ahh" I moan as he pushes his erection against me, creating enticing friction. "Christain, stop," I murmur and my hips meet him. "Make me," he smirks and kisses my lips. I bite his bottom lip and wrap my legs arounde his torso. With his help I flip us over, now I'm sitting astride him. I kiss him once more before getting up. "Where's the fun in stopping?"