17

"I really don't see why I must take all these clothes, honestly Christian it isn't like we're going to be in New York for a month." I say in frustration. "Ana, please. You never know what you may need. We should be prepared." He says as he pulls out another hanger, this time the clothes have a protective bag over it. "What's that?" I reach for it but he quickly places it into his bag. "Oh Miss Steele, it's a surprise" he smiles with what? Wonder?

"Why must you be this way? Honestly I think I've reached my quota of surprises Mr. Grey." I walk to the chest of drawers and pull the top drawer out, "You went shopping?" I ask and stare and the lines of new lingerie and panties. "Yes, I have a private shopper. Acton. Quite the selection Miss Steele, you will look mighty fine," he casually walks towards me and I back away slowly until my back hits the wall. "Although, you look sexier naked," He whispers in my ears and leisurely runs his finger along my bottom lip. The hair on my neck stands up and my breathing shallows. His scent is intoxicating and he is dangerously close. I want him but I resist and I manage to sneak away. "How about we finish packing this absurd amount of clothing and get going Mr. Grey?"

"If you insist. I'd say Miss Steele, but I'd very much like it to be Mrs. Grey." He says casually and walks out of the room and into the bathroom. I gasp in shock, what in hell is he thinking? He wants to marry me? My hands coil up into a fist and my heart begins to race. I love him, but marriage? It's well too soon. I march into the bathroom and see him leaning against the sink and staring straight at me. "What did you just say?" I murmur. "Mrs. Grey" He says as he cuffs his shirt. "Christian.." I walk to him and help him. "What happened to walking before we run?" He smiles and breathes in. "Ana, let's get ready to go please." He whispers. "Fine." I scoff and strut out of the bathroom.

I pack two pairs of lingerie, this will give Christian a nice surprise. I smirk and stow them away in my overnight bag. I sit on the bed and check my emails. There's one from Jack.

________________________________
To: Anastasia Steele
From: Jack Hyde
Subject: Flying

Miss Steele,

I have moved a few of your meetings that were Scheduled yesterday to Friday afternoon.

There has been changes to the flight, it seems that our First Class tickets has been terminated. I can call in and reschedule new ones. Please let me know as soon as possible, our flight was originally set to departure at 1:34  today.

Dr. Greene has emailed once more to stress that you must see her Friday. What would you like me to say?

Looking forward to your response.

Jack Hyde,
Assistant to Anastasia Steele, Steele Independent Press
________________________________

Oh why would have our tickets been terminated? What kind of shit show are they running at that airport?

Hell, why would Dr. Greene need to see me so badly. To say that I was worried, would be an understatement. I quickly type a response to Jack.

________________________________
To: Jack Hyde
From: Anastasia Steele
Subject: You Need A Raise

Thank you Jack,

I will sort things out with our flight, if I don't call you otherwise—head to the airport for 2pm.

Please schedule a house call with the good doctor for 5pm on Friday.

Anastasia Steele,
CEO of Steele Independent Press
________________________________

"Anastasia," he calls me and I get up and head to the bathroom. "Sir?" I smirk. He's wearing tailored slacks and a fresh white linen shirt—two buttons open at the top exposing his chest. He listened..god he looks mighty fine. I bite my lip and stare at the beautiful man standing before me. "You're biting your lip, I want to do that." He whispers. "There's been changes to our flight..cancelled really." I sigh.

"Yes, I know. We will be taking my jet." He walks over to me and tries to gage my thoughts. "Okay," I smile and pull him in for a hug. "You're not mad?" He whispers in my ear. "Not the slightest, thank you baby," I kiss his shoulder. "Baby? Say it again."

"Baby," I giggle.

"That's a beautiful sound, for a beautiful lady" He kisses my forehead, my eyelids, my nose, and finally my lips. "How flowery of you Mr. Grey." He presses his lips against mine and slaps my behind sharply before squeezing it. "And I'd like to fuck you seven shades of Sunday right now." He bites my lip and sucks on it slowly.

"I was wondering where my bad boy's been," I tease. "Not far," he takes my hand we walk to the kitchen. Christian tells Mrs. Jones about our plans for the week. Will I ever get use to having a housekeeper?

I shoot Jack a text before joining Christian at the bar for a drink.

________________________________
To: Jack Hyde
We will be taking a private jet to New York, meet me on the Tarmac for 2:13pm
________________________________

"How'd you become so knowledgeable of wine?" I ask as he pours two glasses of Cabernet Sauvignon. "I'm not knowledgeable, I just know what I want."

"I know what I want." I flush. "Oh I think I want what you want," He murmurs. "Really? You want to leave early so we can relax on the plane?" I smile sweetly. "Yes, but not relax. Maybe a hard fuck." I gasp. "That can be arranged."