7

"Is it always like this?" I ask as I stare at the ceiling of his office. "I don't know" he smiles and nuzzles my breast. I hope it will always be like this, whether it be a punishment fuck, kinky fuck, or making love. I want this forever. He's my whole life. He was intimidating in the beginning, but now I see him for who he truly is. He's just a scared and lost copper-haired boy that's never accepted love. Here he is next to me, loving me. "You said you didn't have a heart Mr. Grey..." I murmur. "You own my heart Anastasia, I'm yours," he looks up at me. "I thought that our relationship would be strictly one of BDSM, but I learned very early that it would be much more. When you left me is when it hit me. That it wasn't only you that wanted more. I did too, I want to be with you for the rest of my life Anastasia. I need you."

My heart warms at his revelation. He loves me, I was too blind to see it before. "I need you too, you own me heart and soul Christian." I kiss him briefly before getting up. I slip on my panties and bra. "What shall we do today?" He asks as he dresses. "I have work in a few minutes." I whisper. "Call in sick."

"I can't, I have to go in. I have to go approve some papers for our new book." He picks me up bridal style and walks us to his bedroom. "It's Sunday, stay with me today. Approve them here," he drops me on the bed and hovers over me. He bites my bottom lip. "I have to go, don't do this." I giggle. "What a lovely sound baby" he smirks as he travels down my body and stops at my stomach and gives it a gentle kiss.

"Don't do what?" He asks as strips me of my panties. "This. Christ. I have to work Mr. Grey," He growls and then his mouth is on me, down there!

"Christian!" I moan. My hands find his copper hair and pull. He blows on my clitoris and then sinks two fingers into me. My insiders quiver in response, he's doing this on purpose. To keep me from working, and frankly it's working. "Stop..I have to.." I trail off and he sucks my clitoris sending me to the edge. My legs begin to stiffen. He circles his fingers over and over again, while still sucking hard. I fall into a healing orgasm, calling out his name as if it was litany. "Oh baby, I love watching you come." He whispers as he removes his fingers and draws them into his mouth. He's so kinky. "Mm. You taste divine Anastasia." He smirks and kisses my stomach.

"You don't fight fair." I say weakly. "Will you stay?" He asks wishfully. "No, I have to go to work," I push him off me and get up off his bed. "Nice try though Mr. Grey" I smile and throw my bra at him. He catches it and gets up. "Please baby, stay with me." He begs. Christian? Begging? This is a new look for him. I walk to my bag and fish for a set of lacy underwear and garter belt. Christian picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and makes his way upstairs. Oh fuck. "Stop!" I yell at him. He doesn't listen instead he slaps my ass—I do the same to his.

"Ana." He warns. He opens the door to the play room and takes me to the polished mahogany bench. "Christian, are you serious?" He says nothing and tells me to bend over an hold onto the bench. I do as I'm told. "Stay with me." He says once more. "Yes," I concede. He slaps my behind once more and with no caution slams into me. I moan loudly hoping that the playroom is soundproof. When did he get undressed? "No work for you today Ms. Steele," he growls as he pounds into me relentlessly.