12

I wake up feeling cold, I run my hands around my bed but don't feel Christian next to me. I get up and pull on my robe. Did he even come to bed? I check my phone, no new messages. It's 3:43am.

"Baby?" I ask as I close my room door. "Anastasia, I'm in here," I hear his voice coming from my bathroom. I push open the door and find a naked Christian Grey, with a razor in hand. He looks glorious, I bite my lip and lean against the door frame and cross my arms. "Like what you see?" I nod and smile. "I couldn't sleep so I decided on a shower, then I got bored and my facial hair has grown too long." He says as he puts down the razor and washes his face. He dries his beautiful face with a spa towel and picks up the razor once more.

He looks down at his stomach and before he can make a move I walk into the bathroom wrap my arms around him from behind. I run my hands over his chest, he tenses up and holds his breath, but relaxes when I get on home territory. I run my hands along his stomach and my fingers thread through his happy trail, I pull lightly. "I like this..." I place a kiss on his back. He takes my hand and runs it down to his pubic hair. "And this?" He looks at me through the mirror. "Maybe just a trim?" He turns around and I can see all of him once again. Why is he so god damn sexy?

"Don't bite your lip Ana," he kisses my lips. "Mm..." I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in. His erection pushes against my stomach and I break the kiss. "Oh Ana, what you do to me." He whispers. "Go to bed. I'll be there in a minute, I want you naked." He smacks my behind playfully and I run along.

I untie my robe as I walk to the bedroom, I let it fall to the floor. As I reach my bedroom door, I remove my panties and leave them there. That'll give him something to think about. I walk to my bed and remove the duvet. I climb in and wait for Christian.

It's been at least 20 minutes. What could he possibly be doing? I yawn and close my eyes. I wander back to sleep.

I feel warm hands wrap around my torso. "Mr. Grey you smell divine." He chuckles and pulls me into him so that we're spooning. "Oh" I feel him against my behind. "You're beautiful Miss Steele." He kisses my neck and runs his hands to my breasts and squeezes. "Ahh," I moan. "I love you." He breathes. "Oh I love you more Mr. Grey" I smile and hold my hands over his. "Sleep now." He whispers. I close my eyes and drift into a dreamless sleep.

I jump awake when I hear laughing. I wonder if Christian picked up my clothes. I untangle Christian's limbs from mine and get out of bed. I quickly pull on one of the satin night dresses he bought for me and head outside. "Ana!" Kate beams. "Looks like you made up with Christian..." she points at my thong on the floor. "Oh Kate, we have to talk." I murmur as I pick up the discarded clothes and throw them into my room. I head out to the kitchen and sit at the bar. "You guys didn't...bless out here too right?" She asks and covers her mouth. "Kate!" I giggle.

"My mom came over," I put my head in my hands. "She caught Christian and I.. we weren't having sex.. but" I sigh. "Ana! Oh my" She laughs. "Not funny! My mother saw my lady parts... she said my boyfriend has a nice arse!!" I rasp. "He does. So does Elliot." She says nonchalantly.

"Grace knows how to pick them." I giggle.

"I sincerely hope you're not talking about me," Christian says as he walks into the kitchen. Oh god, he's wearing those pants that hang dangerously low around his hips. He looks delicious. I glance at Kate and she smirks at me. She leans over, "Oh she does. How big?" She giggles. I try to contain my self and burst into a fit of giggles. "Too big..." I cough.

"What's too big?" Christian says and pulls my attention. "Oh nothing," I smile and tell him to sit next to me. He grabs his shirt from the couch and slips it on before sitting next to me. "So what's the agenda for the day?" Kate asks as she puts on a pot of coffee. "Double date?" I ask and Christian brow shoots up. "We can go for dinner and then to my parents house, they've been wanting to meet You and Kate." He says. "Sounds good to me, Kate?" She nods. "Coffee?" She asks. "I'll take mine like Ana's" Christian says as he rests his hand on my thigh and inches up my night dress. I give him a stern look. "Not now," I whisper. He kisses my cheek and moves his hand.

The front door opens and Elliot enters. "Full house." He says as he runs a hand through his hair. Is that a signature Grey thing to do?

"What's up?"  He asks as he closes the door. "She knows how to pick em." I tell Kate and we both laugh loudly. Christian and Elliot share looks. "So you boys have the morning together, and Ana and I will go out to shop for our date at 6pm." Kate says as she pulls out her phone. "Hey Bob.. I can't make it today.." she trails off and walks to her room. "Don't you have to call your office?" Christian asks and put my stray hairs behind my ear. "You too," I say and go grab my phone. "No kiss?" He asks innocently. "Innocence doesn't suit you." I mumble and embrace him. "Oh but you suit me perfectly Miss Steele. Kiss me. Now." He demands. I get on my tippy toes and kiss his forehead, his eyes, ear, and finally his lips. "Mine." I whisper. "You'll be mine...officially. Soon." He whispers in my ear. What? "Laters Baby." I peck his lips. I call Jack and tell him I won't make it into the office today.

"Kate let's go!" I yell from the living room. "I'm right here Ana," she fixes her blouse. "I was thinking Sara's" she says as she grabs her purse. "Okay! Let's go."

We walk to the car and get in. "It's amazing that we both found the love of our lives at the same time, and they're brothers!" She giggles. " I know it's so bizarre...this means we're sisters!" I smile.

<edited>