14

"So what movie?" Kate asks as she looks at the listings, "Green Lantern, Harry Potter, or Friends with Benefits?"

Honestly a movie doesn't sound all that exciting at this very moment. I peek up at Christian who's got his eyebrows furrowed as if he's weighing out which would be better. I wrap my arms around his waist and slowly glide it into his back pocket. "Lantern," everyone nods. I pinch his behind and his eyes shoot down to mine. "Ana.." he growls.

The movie was rather long and gave me too much time to think. Christian kept his hands to himself the entire time, I thought that he would try something because of earlier. We walk together to the parking lot, the guys can't stop talking about the fight scenes. I love super hero movies, but all I could focus on is what his punishment would be and what he's hiding from me. I want to know all of him, he's open up to me—he even allowed me to touch him in no go areas without asking permission. I should be ecstatic. For some strange and dull reason I'm not. "Anastasia!" Christian pulls me out of the way. Shit. I almost got hit by some douche that's racing down the parking lot.

"You okay?" He asks me as his arms wrap around my small frame. "Yes, fine. Sorry just lost in thoughts." I give him a half smile and climb into the driver's seat of his car. "What are you doing?"He asks. "Driving!" I beam. "You're quite funny, come on. I'm driving baby." He says sternly and holds out his hand to help me out. "Please Christian." I pout. "You were almost hit, you're clearly not focusing well enough at this moment." I take his hand and nod.

Instead of driving to mine and Kate's apartment, we drive home. I rest my head in my hands as we hit the main road. I fall into a peaceful nap.

"Baby, we're home." Christian whispers as he smooths my hair. "Hmm.." my eyes flutter open. "Say it again," I smirk. "We're home" He smiles his shy smile. We get out of the car and make our way to the elevator. I press the top button and wait for it to arrive. "Come here!" Christian picks me up bridal style and kisses my forehead. "How very hearts and flowers of you." I giggle. "Only for you Miss Steele." The elevator reaches our floor and opens. He steps in and press the private floor button. "Tired?" I ask as I run my hands through his hair.

"Yes actually, I didn't sleep well last night," the door glides smoothly up Escala and pings. "I wonder why that is?" I ask sweetly. We walk out of the elevator into the foyer. "Because someone was very amorous in their attacks...drove me crazy." His lips brush against my ear. " I'm glad you kept me up." He smiles and walks us to his bedroom, dropping me on the bed. He removes my shoes and socks. "I love you Ana," he smiles. Oh Christian, will I ever get use to you telling me you love me?

"I love you more Christian," his eyes widen. "Now there's no way that could be true." He chuckles as he divest me of my pants. "Oh you have no idea Mr. Grey, I'm crazy for you." He kisses my stomach before getting up and removing his shoes and socks. "Baby, I have the same affliction." He removes his pants and shirt and climbs over my body as though I was his prey. I sit up so he can remove my shirt. I lay back. His mouth travels from my neck going south. "I thought you were tired?" I giggle as his tongue dips into my navel and trace small circles. "Hmm.." his lips move down to the apex of my thigh. He kisses me through my panties. With his index finger, he slips them to the side allowing him access to my sex. "You smell divine Anastasia," he smirks and then his mouth is on me. My breathing quickens. "Oh..please.." I moan. He stops and removes my panties. "What do you want?" He asks. Like you don't know?

"You, now." I say in between breaths. He flips me onto my front and unclips my bra. It falls down my arms and I quickly take it off. I get on my knees and elbows, waiting for him. "You have no idea how sexy you are." He whispers. His hand caresses my behind, "Answer me." He demands. "No.." I groan. "I want you to fuck me." He gasps at my request. "Oh baby, you have a dirty mouth." He spanks me and then sinks into me. "This is what you want?" He thrusts into me, jolting my body forward so much that I lose balance from my elbows. "Yes!" I moan loudly as he pounds into me relentlessly.

My insides quickens, "Ahh!" His hands find my hips and he pushes into me harder each time. "Come for me Ana" He thrusts once more and it sends us over the edge, and we come together calling each others name as though it would be the last time. He pulls out of me and collapses next to me. I roll onto my back and try to catch my breathe. "You beguile me Anastasia," Christian says with wonder. He leans over and gives me a tender kiss. He pulls me into him and we lie on the bed spooning. "Will you come with me to New York?" I ask and move his hand from my breast to my stomach. His hand intertwines with mine. "Yes, lets talk details later" he nibbles on my ear.

"Okay," I smile. "This might be the first time you've been okay with talking later." He laughs. "Hush." I say and poke him with my elbow. "You wound me!" I turn around in his arms so that we are face to face. I let my hand rest on his jaw and let my thumb play with his stubble. "You love me." I peck his lips. "I do, now sleep. We've got much to do later tonight." He smiles and kisses my forehead. I close my eyes and drift into darkness.