9

To: Christian Grey
From: Anastasia Steele
Subject: Subs

Sounds delicious, but clearly the irony of that isn't lost.

Denied you? Of sex?
I own a company, just as you do. I'm sure you know that there are no breaks, but regardless you've managed to make one for me. Would you stay home if I asked you? Or seduced you?

Your palms twitch, and I'd like a good spanking. However I won't give you that pleasure because of this mornings unprovoked attack. I will be out shortly.

What did you say? Don't touch yourself, I want to do that. I want all your pleasure, if you'll allow me... Sir.

CEO of your heart,
Ana xoxo
________________________________
I turn off my laptop and grab my phone. I answer a few messages and call Ray to let him know how everything is going. Ray has been an amazing father to me, and there's nothing I wouldn't do for him. I get up and head out to the other man in my life. He must be hot where he's at, I'm sure I've taken more than enough time.

I enter the kitchen and Christian is standing behind the bar pouring two glasses of Sauvignon Blanc. He peers up at me, "I hadn't known that "shortly" meant an hour later." I smile and take a seat in front of him. "It doesn't, but I wanted to make you wait." I smile sweetly. "You are very talented, smart, and courageous. It still amazes me how young and successful you are. I didn't mean to keep you from working, but I couldn't help myself. I wanted you, more than you know baby. I would have stayed if you asked me, and especially if you seduced me." He hands me a glass of wine. It still shocks me when he talks like this, but I love it—I love him. "You have got to see a doctor about that twitching palm of yours, I don't think it's normal," I giggle and get up from my seat. He walks to me and I wrap my arms around his waist. He kisses my forehead and embraces me. He smells divine. "Will you stay with me?" He asks nervously. "You want me to move in with you?" I loosen my grip on him and look up and see soft gray eyes staring at me. "Yes."

"Can I think about it?" This man keeps springing things on me left and right. Honestly it isn't much of a crazy question, I like coming home to Christian. He makes me feel safe and cherished, and the sex..

"Of course" he says and kisses my cheek. The sex is exquisite, he's the master of my whole body. His tongue, his fingers, his..

"Anastasia?" He says as he pulls me from my delicious thoughts. "Hm?" He smooths my hair and holds my face with either hand. "What are you thinking about?" He gives me his shy smile. "You Mr. Grey" my hand travels up his biceps to his neck. I play with his soft copper hair. "About this," I kiss his lips and push my tongue against them asking for permission. Our tongues dance together to a slow tempo. I pull away, "and this." I reach for his hand and draw his index finger into my mouth and suck. He groans. I draw him out of my mouth and give him my mischievous smile. "And lastly, I was thinking about this," I undo the button of his pants, tug the zipper down, and slip my hand inside his boxers, stroking his length. He gasps and leans back against the bar. "Ana.." he moans. I hear the elevator doors open. "Looks like we have company, I smirk and remove my hand from his pants. Christian tries to hide his erection and fix his pants. I wash my hands and Christian takes a seat. "Christian?" Elena calls out.

What the fuck is she doing here? Have she no shame. "Elena" Christian gets up and greets her. She eyes me as if I'm the one intruding. "Anastasia, hello" she says smoothly. "Elena, would like some wine?" I ask.

"Please, something dry" she half smiles.

I pour her some Sauvignon Blanc and hand it to her. Christian pulls me to his side and wraps his arm around my waist. Why does he want me to be here? He knows I don't like this woman. I pull away. "I'm sorry, excuse us for a moment." He says and we walk to the foyer. "What it is?" He asks cluelessly. "I'm not dressed, I'll be in your room" he picks me up and takes me to the bedroom.