13

We pull into a side street parking spot. "Kate will you get the meter please," I hand her the excess change from my cup holder. "We should be out for three hours?" She asks. "Yes, I believe so." I get out of the car and join Kate's side. "So how's everything with Grey?" She asks as we head into the store. "Oh it's so confusing Kate." The doorman greets us and we nod our heads and go to the nearest rack. "But the sex is good?" Her eye brow shoots up. "That's all we ever do, and it's out of this world.. but I want to talk. He's hiding so much about himself, I'm not scared that he's a bad person—I guess I just want him to open up to me. He's said that he loves me, I love him." I say and browse through the dresses.

"He said that he loves you?" Kate sounds shocked, and she should be. According to Christian, I'm the only person he has ever felt this way about. My face goes red at the thought. "Yes," I smile. "Oh Ana, that's good. Does he make you happy?" She ask as she pulls a few dresses. "He does, most of the time. Until we start arguing and then it's all confusing. He's intense and I'm not used to this, it's my first real relationship." I sigh.

"Just talk to him. Tell him how you feel, perhaps he's just scared because he isn't used to sharing his life." She's right, all he's ever known is the life of BDSM. He's never needed to explain himself to anyone. I have to talk to him. "How's this?" I pull out a black satin dress with lace at the shoulders. "Perfect!" She beams. I check the price tag and I'm at a lost for words, $1800!

"It's too much." I groan. "How much?" She asks and joins my side. "$1800, I've never spent this much on clothes." I look at it ominously. "It's a good thing Christian gave me his card, he knew you wouldn't take it." She chuckles and gives me his card. Oh god, he's so annoying. "I'll go try it on." I head into the dressing room.

I call Christian. It rings a few times and goes to voicemail. "Damn it!" I rasp. I remove my shirt and pants. There's a knock on the door. "Occupied!" I yell. "Open it," oh I know that voice. I hide behind the door as I open it. "What are you doing here?" I asked shocked. He comes in and closes it after us. "Kate's with Elliot," he smiles as he takes in the sight of me, "Decided to pay a little visit." I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "Why did you give Kate your card, I don't want or have any need for your money Christian." I give him back his card and he slips it into his back pocket. He smirks at me and unbuttons his shirt. What is he doing? " I know, that's what I love about you." He smiles and unbutton his pants. "What are you doing?" I gasp. "I wanted to try some clothes on," he laughs. "Get your own room." I scoff. He pulls me in and kisses me before I can say anything. His lips are soft and smooth. His hands glides around my body like silk. I groan as he pushes me against the wall and our kiss changes. It's wanting, persistent, erotic. His tongue finds mine and I can taste him. He tastes of something sweet. Oh he's driving me crazy. "I want you," he breaks our kiss and his mouth finds my neck. His hands wrap around my leg and he picks me up so that my body is flushed against the wall and my legs wrap around his hips. He bites the cup of my bra and pulls it down so that my breasts are exposed. He swirls his tongue around them and he pulls at my nipple with his teeth. I whimper as he continues his viscous attack. I look at the mirror across from me and I can see us. I'm completely under his spell, at his mercy. "Shit.." I whisper. He doesn't stop. "No, Christian stop!" I groan. He looks up at me and stares into my blue orbs.

"Not here." He lets my body slide down his and my feet are now one with the floor again. "What's wrong?" His body is still flushed against mine. "I don't want to fuck right now, I want to talk." He gasp in surprise at my words. "We can talk later, here isn't appropriate."

"Oh but it is for sex?" I push him off of me. He rolls his eyes and starts to button his shirt. "I always want sex with you, and to be frank, nobody would see you baby." He removes his pants and picks up a pair of black slacks from the bench. "Yeah sex, not talk, not anything else. I want all of you, I want to know what's in your head. If this is going to work, we have to know each other, both ways." I pull on the dress. "We can talk about this later. That dress looks amazing on you." I blush and he moves out of the way and I look in the mirror. It hugs my body perfectly and it's not too short, just above my knees. I turn around and watch as he puts on the slacks. "Turn around." I state and he does as he's told. "Mm.. I like these." I pinch his behind. He turns around smirking. "Looks like we've both found what we like." He grins and takes them off.

"An eventful time in the dressing room." Christian takes my hand in his and we walk to the cashier. "Mhm.. we will still talk later you know." I give our articles of clothing to cashier and pull out my card. "Is that all?" She asks. "No, I would like to look at these here.." I point down at the glass." She eyes my outfit. I turn to Christian and he wraps a arm around my waist and pulls me in. "Which do you like?" I ask him and he looks at the watches. He points at the omega watch. "Anything else?" She asks. "That's all." I smile. Christian reaches into his back pocket. "That'll be $9600" she coughs. What is with this woman. I hand her my black Amex card before Christian has the chance to. She practically gasps. Yeah, you witch, I have money too. "Ana," he scolds. I take my card and the bag. "I have money too Christian, I'm no longer the poor girl that fell into your office. I've made quite a step up since then. Might I add in a short time. Stop treating me like I don't!" I say sternly.

We meet Kate and Elliot outside. "So much for just us." I tell Kate. "This is good too," I wrap my arms around Christian's waist. "What's next?" He asks. "To the movies !" Elliot says.

"Oh you must be dying, this is all so normal Sir.." I whisper in Christian's ear. He smiles and gives me a brief kiss. Christian and I drive in his Audi, while Kate and Elliot drives my car.