Chapter 11

When they all have left my room, I walk out into the bathroom, take off the clothes I have been sleeping in and walk into the shower. I stand in the shower thinking while the hot water is running down my naked body. I think about the things I thought about last night before I fell asleep. The thing about Jensen could be my real dad. But if he were then he would be like twenty when he became a dad the first time. Why am I thinking like this? I need to stop thinking like this.

After about twenty minutes in the shower I get out, wrap a towel around my body and another one around my hair. Then I walk into my closet to find something to wear. What am I going to wear today? I have absolutely no freaking idea. I take the first thing I see which is a blink bra with matching panties, a pair of light blue shorts and white crop top. When I have it all on, I check my phone. It's blown up by facebook messages. All by people who aparently goes to my school, but I don't who them. Though, I have talked to some of them. I look through the messages people have posted on my wall. Most of them are guys, but there are some girls. I wont answer them right now. I put my phone in my back pocket and walk downstairs where I can here people getting ready to leave the house. Why are people leaving the house? When I get downstairs I see Danneel putting shoes on JJ, Jensen is taking his own shoes on.

"What is going on? Where are you going?" I ask really confused. I feel like since I moved in with this family I've gotten more and mroe confused. It's kinda weird.

"We are all going out for brunch because it's your birthday." Danneel say as she walks over to put on her own shoes.

"Oh, well then I need to get my shoes, they are upstairs. I will be down in a minute." I say and hurry up the stairs again.

I go over to my closet and over to where the shoes are. Which pair will I wear? I take my high white Nike air force one pair. I haven't actually noticed that I have them untill now. But I'm glad that I did, because these shoes are something that I've been wanting for a long time. I love the way they look.

When I have them un I run downstair, and just a reach the end of the stairs I hear Jensen yelling from outside that I have to lock the door when I get out because I'm the last one who is leaving the house. I notice the keys on a counter. That's probably the keys he wants me to use. I take them an walk outside. They are all in the car. I hurry with the lock and run over to the car and get in on the backseat next to Justice who is laughing. At what, I have no idea. But I guess thats the thing about babies, they laugh at all kinds of things so it's hard to know what exactly it is that they actually think is funny because they can't talk, so you can't ask them.

--

It doens't take long for us to get to the restaurant where we will have brunch. When we get inside I notice some familiar faces. Jared, his wife, Misha, his wife, Niall, Louis, Liam, and some kids. The kids are probably just Jareds and Mishas. Wait a minute... Niall... Louis... And Liam? What are they doing here?

"Table for four?" the young waitress asks Jensen. I can see that she is trying to get his attention by pressing her boobs together, but it doesn't work.

"No, we have made a reservation for Ackles." he tells her.

"Oh, well this way." she smiles at him and lead the way to the others. I of course sits down next to Liam. Opposites me sits Niall with a BIG smile, and next to him is Louis sitting.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask smiling. I would never have thought that they would be here. I maybe had a little fleeling that Jared would be here. But not everyone. Okay maybe his wife too. But not Misha and his family.

I look around at all the other guests that are at the table. They all smile and waves at me while saying hi and happy birthday. Though, Jared's wife's smiles doens't seem real. It looks like she is faking it. But why? I have never done anything to her. I was nice to her when I met her a couple of days ago at that party. Wow, thats only like three or four days ago. Wow, it seems like so much longer. I then turn back to the guys so they can answer my question.

"Well, before we left your house yesterday, your dad-" Liam start but gets interrupt by me.

"He's not my dad..." I say and he nods.

"Jensen, asks us all if we maybe wanted to join your birthday today since we are almost the same age as you and he thought that you probably didn't want to spend all day with people that are either twenty years older than you or ten years younger. Harry and Zayn couldn't, they had something important to do. What it is, I absolutely do not know." he tells me.

"Aww, how sweet of you. Especially when we have just met." I say smiling.

"Well, we also wanted to get to know you some more." Louis says and Niall nods.

"Same her. I mean, I want to get to know you guys more." I say and they chuckle.

--

I say goodnight to Jensen and Danneel. I can't say it to JJ since she is already sleeping. I walk upstairs and into my bedroom. It doesn't take long for me to get ready for bed. I am so exhausted. I lay down in my bed and starts to think of the really good day I had today.

After I had brunch with the guys, me, Niall, Louis and Liam went for a walk in the city while the others did something else. We walk around in some malls and shops while talking about everyone little thing. I really feel like I have gotten to know them so much. I know that I just met them yesterday, but I kinda feel like really close to them already. This is the most open I have ever been to new friends, since everything with my mother happened. While we walked around, I couldn't help but spot some paps taking pictures of us, but it wasn't like they were all over us. After all of that, they drove me home where Jensen, Danneel and Justice were. Then the fourth of us went into town and found a restaurant to get some nice dinner for my birthday. When we finished eating, we went home and now I'm laying in my bed thinking about the day.

I check my facebook on my phone one more time before putting it away. I have more than a hundred facebook posts on my wall, with people wishing my happy birthday and all that. I haven't actually answered anyone yet, but I will just do that tomorrow.

--

Jensen is the one who is waking me up today. He tells me to go get ready for school. He still has to drive me since I haven't gotten my license yet. I don't really feel like taking a shower right now, so I don't. If I'm starting to smell within the day at school, I will just go home. But know I don't feel like I have enough energy to do it. I find a black pair of shorts and a pink crop top. I put it on, and then put on my pair of Nike. The ones I had on yesterday. They were awesome. When I'm done with that, I put on some mascara. I don't feel like doing such a big deal out of it today. Then I brush both my hair and my teeth.

After about thirty minutes, I'm all done and ready for school. Just kidding, I'm never ready for school but I have to go at some point. I walk downstairs and tells Jensen that I'm ready now and that I will be in the car. I only sit in the car alone for five minutes.

"Have a good day." Jensen tells me as he parks infront of the school.

"You too." I smile at him and walk into the school.

As I walk to my locker, I feel everyones eyes on me. As I reach my locker Jason runs up to me. I can feel myself jump a little at the schock he just gave me.

"Have you heard the news?" he asks me looking around.

"What news?" I ask confused.

"About this girl who is apparently living with a famous family and hanging out with the number one boy band in the world." he tells me and I know right away that he is talking about me.

"Dammit, is that why everyone keeps looking at me? Because I'm friends with the One Direction boys?" I ask and open my locker to take out my biology book.

"Yeah, that. And also because you are kind of getting famous now. But you should just know that since you know are getting attention in the media, there will probably be more people wanting to hang out with you. Especially the popular girls on the school." he tells me.

"Well, then I wont hang out with them and just hang out with you," I tell him." By the way, what class do you have now?"

"Yeah, sure. Lets hang out. That will be fun, but I also have practice today. and I have biology now, and I can see that you have too." he tells me.

"You play soccer?" I ask him.

"Yes, wanna see me play today?" he asks me.

"Of course, I love playing soccer." I tell him as we walk to class.