Chapter 9

After watching some Supernatural, we decides to just go through all the channels. Jared is the one who is sitting with the tv remote othervise Jensen would still be watching serie. Jared comes to the news channels and stop to hear what they are talking about. Then he turn up the volume and we all hear what they are talking 'bout.

"Aparently One Direction has been seen, with an unknown girl, walking up to her house. And only moments later the actor Jared Padalecki shows up at the house. We don't know who lives there, but all we know is that the One Direction boys are still inside.. They have been there a couple of hours now and the owner of the house has still not shown himself," the news lady say and continue. "Here bhind us we have a livestrem there is on right now from one of the girls outside the house. Maybe later we will see the owner of the house, or maybe the guys."

"Maybe I should go outside and make sure that they don't break anything?" Jensen say standing from the couch.

"Why would you go outside?" Harry ask.

"What? I can't go outside because you guys are here? Ohh please, I will be fine." Jensen chuckles. He put on his shoes and walk outside. Me, Jared, Liam, Niall and Louis follows him. I don't know why Louis, Liam and Niall is coming with, but I don't mind. They seem like nice guys. The first thing we all hear when we walk out the door is all the girls singing 'what makes you beautiful'. 

"What now?" I ask Jensen.

"Now I will go down to the port and ask them nicely if they please will leave before Danneel and JJ comes home." he tells me and begin to walk. We all follow him. When the girls see us they all start screaming like they have seen a ghost. Some of them know who Jensen is because they are yelling; "Jensen, please, can I have a picture." and other things like that. He walks over to the port. Not too close so they can touch him.

"Okay everyone. I will take some pictures with some of you that want to, but can you please leave? How would you like it if a ton of people came infront of your house? I don't really mind that you are here but I have to run some errands later so I would like it if I could drive out of my driveway without running someone over," he say and a few groups starts leaving. "Thank you. Have a nice day." he waves at them and walk back up to us smiling.

"But Jensen, you promised to take a picture with the ones who wanted to." a little girl say loud.

"You want a picture, I will be right there." he smile at the little girl.

"Can Jared come too? I want pictures with the both of you." she say.

"Of course. Come on man." Jensen say. Jared walks with him down to the little girl. They open a little door in the port, letting her through so she can get her picture taken.

--

After the girls outside the house has gotten some pictures taken, we all walk back inside the house where the boys bodyguards, Zayn and Harry still are sitting. They are watching that news channel and they are talking about us again.

"So we have got some more details on the One Direction news. Aparently the house owner is the actor Jensen Ackles whom was seen outside of it a few moments ago. Beside the actor, was his best friend Jared padalecki also outside and so was three of the 1D boys, Niall Horan, Liam Payne and Louis tomlinson. And also the unknown girl we still don't know who is. They were aparently watching the girls on the other side of the port while Jensen was talking to them, asking them if they could leave because he has some errands do run later," the lady on tv says. "Tune in for more news about celebrities. Bye."

"So now people know where I live." Jensen say turning the tv off.

"I knew where you live before they said it on tv." Jared say trying to be funny. We all just look at him.

"Well you couldn't just have stayed inside the house." one of the bodyguards say.

"What is your name again?" Jensen ask.

"Paul." he answers.

"Nice to meet you Paul."

"When are your car done?" I ask the boys.

"I'll check, just a second," the man named Paul say. "It's actually done and on it's way over here. Aparently the people who was fixing it knows where you live too."

"Are you mad at me for bringing them here? Because it is all my fault for all the girls there were outside the house." I ask Jensen.

"No, of course not. I'm not mad that people knows where I live," he say walking over to give me a hug. "I'm not crazy about it either. But we are gonna figure it out."

"The car is outside. Come on boys." Paul say to the boys and walk outside.

Before the 1D boys leave, they all give me their phone number and I give them mine. That way we can hang out another time. It was actually fun having them here, though we didn't really do anything. When they are gone, me, Jensen and Jared get inside Jensens car and drive. Now we are going to find a car store. I get ask a couple of times if I know what car I wanna look at, but I just say no. But that is not true. I have one in mind. A Range Rover, but it's so expensive. I can hear Jared and Jensen talking about something, but I can't really hear what it's about. I do not hope that it's about me.

After driving through town, Jensen finally park the car in a carshops parkinglot. I can't see what carshop it is, and when I ask him, he just say that it's a surprise. We walk out infront of the shop and a lot of differents cars a parked there. There are BMW, Audi, and of course Range Rovers. There are also a lot of others but I don't know what they are called, but I can see that they are pretty expensive too. We walk inside the shop and just a soon as we step in, an employed is walking over to us with a smile on his face.

"How may I help you?" the man ask. I check his name tag, and his name is Jasper.

"We are looking for a car, for this young lady here." Jensen tells the man while pointing a me.

"Well, what car do you like? Are there any specific?" Jasper, the employed, ask me.

"It's just that these cars are so expensive. I don't want you to use so much money on me." I tell Jensen.

"It's okay girl. I don't care about how many money I'm going to use. I can even buy you two cars if thats what you want. We can actually take both with us home today, because Jared's here." he tells me smiling.

"What about we just buy one then." I say and he chuckles.

"Okay, which one do you like the most?" Jasper asks again.

"I really like the Range Rovers you guys have standing outside. The black ones." I tell him.

"Well lets go outside then," Jasper lead the way. "We have a lot of different ones," he says. I point at one and he nods smiling. "This one is actually also my favorite." he tells us.

"Is that the one you want? Remember, you need to be sure because you are the one who don't want to cars." Jensen says smiling.

"Yes. Thank you so much." I say walking over to give him a hug, and he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

We walk inside again and Jensen signs all the papers there is to sign and give Jasper his creditcard. It doesn't take long untill everything is done and we can leave with the keys to my new car. Unfortunately I am not the one who gets to drive it home since I don't have a license yet, so Jensen is driving it and I am driving in the other car with Jared. Even though I don't get to drive it yet, I am still very happy that I got it. It is so beautiful and looks new and smells good inside. Now I just can't wait to get my license.