Chapter 28

So we just landed in Canada and it is raining. Crap. The weather was nice back home so I'm only wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top. We get our luggage and walk towards the exit door. Our car isn't here yet so we have to wait. We don't get to stand outside for long because the place is swarmed with Canadian fans and some paps. Jensen takes pictures with some of them, and some also asks me is they can get a picture with me. I, of course, tell them yes and pose with them. It makes them so happy. Some big security guards, whom works at the airport, is now trying to get the fans away while two ladies leads me and Jensen inside and over to a more secure place while we wait for our car to arrive.

"Is it always this crazy when you land in an airport?" I ask Jensen. What do I know? I have only been with him once and that was last time we were in Canada filming the first episode I was in. I saw it on the tv when it aired and to be honest I think I played quite good in it. And I'm so excited to be in the next.

"No, not always. Just when people know when and where my plane is gonna land. But I can't really remember the last time it was this crazy. But usually I'm not here for long. The car is always outside when I land. But apparently not today." He tells me and check his phone. I do the same. It's only 6 am. I open my backpack and pull out the camera I got for Christmas. I loon around with it a get a couple of pictures of the many fans outside. Then I place it back and close the bag.

"Is the camera good?" He ask.

"Yeah, it's amazing. It has no problem with focus or whatever. Thank you so much for it." I tell him.

"Your welcome." He gives me a smile as a one of the security ladies approach us.

"Your car has arrived." She tells us and we walk out to the car. We both wave bye to the fans and then get in.

We arrive at Jensen's apartment twenty minutes later and we place out luggage in our rooms. Then we gather the most important things; phones, keys, hoodies - it can get a bit cold, laptops - if I get bored while him and the others are shooting their scenes, scrips.

We leave the apartment after half an hour and get cab which drives us to the set. I think Jensen may have texted either Misha or Jared because when we arrive they both greet us with smiles and hugs.

"Hey, how have you been? I don't think I have seen you since the last time we were in Canada?" I ask Misha with a smile as the four of us walk to the trailers.

"Yeah, it's been some time. But I've been good. What about you? How was your holidays?" He asks.

"Mine was amazing. Jensen and Danneel got me my dream camera, unfortunately I didn't take it with me." I tell him and make a sad face because I didn't bring it.

"That's right, I saw you tweeted that." He tells me and I look weird at him.

"How do you know that? You don't follow me. Are you stalking me?" I joke. I know he isn't. He must have seen it some other way, I don't know.

"No. I stalk Jensen and he retweeted it." He says and his face is totally serious. I can't figure out if that was a joke or not but then I can see a smile starting to form on his face since he probably thinks I thought he was being serious.

"I actually couldn't tell if you were joking there." I smile and hit him on the shoulder, not hard though, and he laughs.

"What's so funny?" Jared asks and both Jensen and him has their attention at us.

"Just that Misha stalks Jensen." I say and both me and Misha tries to keep a straight face but fail because Jensen and Jared both look at us uncomfortable. They look at each other and then back at us.