Chapter 23

The rest of the guests arrived about an hour ago and now everyone is sitting at the table, filling their plates with food while talking. They all talked about some great memories they have had on christmas over the years. Even though I weren't there, I still laugh when they tell something hilarious. They also tell some embarrasing stories about Jensen. I get to hear some stories about him as a kid and of course they also tell me about themself so I can get to know them. I mean, afterall we are family. I don't really talk to Jensen's parents but I get to talk to his brother and sister which is much more fun. And also his parents hasn't really taking the big interest in me. They would much rather spend time with JJ.

"So I saw the episode of Supernatural you were in. You played really good." Jensen's older brother asks. His brother's name is Joshua but he told me to just call him Josh. That's what everyone else calls him.

"Thank you. It was fun trying to act." I tell him with a smile. Josh is sitting next to me and we are really talking. He has really taking an interest in me, though Danneel's parents and Jensen's younger sister, Mackenzie, has too but Josh has the most. He is a really nice person.

"You are in high school, right?" He asks and I nod. "What year?"

"Junior year." I tell him and he nods. He asks some more questions about my school and I answer them all.

"What do you wanna do after High School? Are you planning on going to college or do you want something else?" He asks. As I think about his question he put some of his food in his mouth. I don't know what I wanna do after High School. I have thought about persuing a career as an actress but I don't have much experience with that besides trying to act on camera for the Supernatural episode. I have actually never even done an school musical. And now that I think about it I never tried out that drama class at school. The teacher told me to just come by the following monday but I never did. And after I found out that Jensen was my biological father I didn't really show up to classes. And when I came back I didn't try it. Maybe I should. It can never hurt to try, right? 

After a moment of silence he wave hand infront of my face and I then realise that I was staring at him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare. But no, I don't know what I want after High School. Maybe acting but I'm not sure." I tell him.

"Do you like acting?" He asks with a half serious and half smiling face.

"Yeah. I have loved the thought of acting for a couple of years now." I saw with the biggest smile ever. He chuckles a little. I feel my phone vibrate on my chait next to my leg. I take it in my hand and look at it. I don't lift it up from under the table because Jensen will probably just take it from me since we have guests and we don't sit with our phones when we are eating. It's a text from Jason. I open it. It says; "Do you still have guests over?"

"Yeah, why? Are you still at your grandparents?" I text him back. I press the home button on my phone and then see my wallpaper. It's a picture of me and Jason hugging. It's my favorite picture of us together. Yeah, since my party me and Jason has talked a lot. I know we also did before, but we are either on the phone or texting each other. Or sometimes on skype. He is really my best friends. I am so lucky to have met such a great guy. And he is also a really hot guy. I don't understand why girls aren't all over him. But his personality is the best. Okay, I may have a crush on him.

"Just got home and wanted to know if you could meet up :)" He asks with a smiley face. That makes me smile.

"Sure. We just finished eating. Can you come over to my house? I will be out in five." I ask him.

"Haha, I'm already infront of your port. Just come out when your done." He text back.

"May I be excused?" I ask Jensen and Danneel.

"Sure, hon. Can your put your dishes in the dishwasher?" Danneel asks and I give her a nod and a smile.

I take my plate and walk out into the kitchen. I put everything into the dishwasher. When I have done what she asked me to do I walk out into the hall and look at the screen that shows what the security cameras can see and I see Jason standing out on the side walk. I smile at the thought of him being here before he asked me I could meet up. I open the door and walk out. I walk down to the port, open it and walk out on the sidewalk. He is standing with his back towards me and doesn't seem to have noticed me oping the port. He is wearing black skinny jeans, black leather jacket and white Nike shoes. Even though I only can see him from behind, he looks really good.

"Hey." I say. He turns around and he jaw almost drop when he sees me.

"Wow," He says. "You look.. incredibly.. beautiful." He says with really big eyes. His eyes meets mine and he gives me a really big smile.

"Thank you," I smile and look down at my black converse. "You look super good too." I tell him with a big smile. His leather jacket is open and under it he is wearing a white shirt. He chuckles light at my comment about him. We walk towards each others and hug.

"How was it to meet you family for the first time?" He pulls away from the hug and look down at my face.

"I'm a hundred percent sure Jensen's parents doesn't like me. But the rest of the family seems nice. Especially Jensen's brother. I spend the most of the night talking to him," I tell him. "What about you? How was your christmas dinner?" I ask.

"It was nice. I didn't really talk to any of my family. I'm the oldest of the kids and the grand kids so there wasn't really anyone at my age." He gives me a smile.

"Aww. Were you a little lonely?" I ask with a baby voice which makes him laugh.

"Yeah, a little." He says and I smile.

"So... How come you already were outside my house when you didn't know if I could meet up?" I ask.

"That's because I stalk you." He says totally serious. And for a moment I think he really is serious but then he starts laughing anf I join him.

"I actually thought for a moment you were serious." I tell him.

"No, I was just taking a walk and then I just happened to be in the neighbourhood." He smiles which makes me smile. He is so handsome when he smiles. Well he is too when he doesn't smile but he is even more when he does.

We talk for a little while about everything and anything. I then check the time on my phone and I see that we have already been outside for almost an hour. "I should probably head inside before they get worried." I say and open the port.

"Don't you think they know you went outside?" He asks.

"Maybe. They probably heard the door open but I can't be sure because they were talking." I say. He seems a bit disapointed but then he smiles.

"Okay, but we'll talk tomorrow, right?" He asks and points a finger at me.

"Yes, of course." I say with a smile and point a finger back at him.

He walks towards me and we hug. And just as we both pulls away he puts his hands on both my cheeks and kiss me which I totally did not expect. But I don't pull away. Instead I put my arms around his neck. After a moment of kissing we both pull away but our foreheads is still touching each other. We are looking into each others eyes. Wow. He is a really good kisser.

"Wow." He says with a smile. His eyes keeps shifting between my eyes and my lips.

"Wow." I say too. We both chuckle.

"Talk tomorrow?" He asks again and I nod.

He kiss me again and then starts to walk down the road leaving me alone infront of the port to my house. I can't stop smiling. I walk up and inside the house. I take off my shoes and walk upstairs and inside my room. I sit down on my bed and can't help but wonder what this will mean? Does he like me? If this doesn't mean anything I hope that it wont be weird between us and that we will still be best friends. Though I do hope he did it because he likes me.

I change into a big t-shirt, brush my teeth and lay down in my bed under the covers. It doesn't take long for me to fall asleep.