Chapter 22

Three weeks later

Today is December 24th, which is christmas eve, and I am so excited. The whole family is coming to dinner tonight. And since I haven't met any of them, not even Jensen's parents, I wanna make a good first impression. I have decided to wear dark red knee length dress with straps. I wasn't sure yesterday when I was looking through my closet because I didn't know what to wear to something like this. It has always just been me and my mother at christmas, and we never really put so much into it. So I texted some pics of my in a tons of different dresses and sent to Melanie, Cara and Astrid. I also sent them to Jason.

Melanie, Cara and Astrid are all some girls I became friends with after the party and I guess you can call them my best friends now. The three of them and Jason are almost the only people I'm friends with at this school. Well, I'm also friends with Ethan and his group of guys. But I talk more with Melanie, Cara, Astrid and Jason. And also, I haven't really been in contact with the girls from my old school. I don't know what happend but someday they just got too busy and couldn't talk when I could. Which is everyday after school. And all day in the weekends. But there was always something they had to do. And, of course, they always told me that they would text me later, but never did. So it ended with me not calling them or texting them, and the last time I last recieved message was a couple of days after the party.

But anyway, Melanie, Cara, Astrid and Jason all thought that this was the dress that I should wear tonight. And now that I have it on again, I also think that this is the prettiest dress. I don't know yet what to do with my hair, but I will just ask Danneel later, when she is done, if she can do something about it. She is really good with hair.

I put on a pair of cozy socks and walk downstairs with my phone in my hand. I walk into the living room and sit down on the couch. I log onto twitter and see that I have 20+ notifications. My twitter has looked like this since the day the Supernatural episode I'm in aired. I am not joking if I say that before the episode started I had around 200 followers and when the episode ended I had more than two thousand. And when I woke the next day I had around twenty-five thousand. It's insane. And then even more started following me after Jensen did. So now I have almost a hundred thousand. Both Misha and Jared are following me too. My twitter account is @CaliAckles. Before I found out that Jensen is my real dad, my username was @CaliAnderson, but I changed it because that is my new last name. Plus that is what people are calling me. And Jensen told the editors, or whoever type in the actor on the screen on Supernatural, that my name is Cali Ackles.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I look up and find Jensen stading infront of the tv in sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"Not much. You?" I ask him.

"Waiting for my mom and dad. They'll be here soon, because they are helping making dinner." He tells me. What? I am not ready. They can't already be here. I need to get ready fast. I check the time on my phone. It's already 2 pm. How can it already be 2 pm? I feel like I just got out of bed.

"Where is Danneel?" I ask as I stand from the couch.

"She's in the bedroom. I think she is doing her make up." He tells me and I walk upstairs.

I walk into their bedroom and see Danneel infront of the mirror, putting on eye shadow. I don't really see the meaning in her using make up. She is so beautiful without any. But of course she is also beautiful with.

"Hey hon." She says without looking at me, but she still knows it's me.

"Hello," I say with a fake british accent. Why? I have absolutely no freaking idea. "So I wanted to ask you if you could do something about my hair?" I ask as I walk towards her.

"Yeah, sure. What do you want me to do about it?" She ask and looks at me.

"I don't know. What do you think I should do?" I ask her.

"Uhmm... I would maybe make a french braid. I think it would look good with the dress." She says and looks me up and down.

"Then make a french braid. If it doesn't look good with the dress, I can just take it out and curl my hair." I say.

"Okay, let's do it. By the way, you dress is very beautiful." She tells me.

She tells me to sit down of the chair over by her make up desk. I do as she says, and she starts to pull in my hair. It only takes her five minutes, and then she is done. I look into the mirror and see that it is really pretty. It suits me and the dress perfectly. Why don't I get a french braid more often. I thank her and leave the room. I then walk into my own bedroom and walk out into the bathroom, and start putting on my make up. I don't really put much on. I try to keep it as natural as possible. Just after I finish putting on mascara, I hear the doorbell ring and then the frontdoor being opened and people starts talking. I'm pretty sure that it's Jensen's parents.

I pull of my cozy sock and put on a pair of black converse. These are new so I can wear them inside. I walk downstairs to meet my grandparents, but I stop at the end of the stairs and just watch as they talk with Jensen.

"This must be the new daughter, Cali." His mother says. "I'm Jensen's mother, Donna, and that is his father, Alan." She tells me.

"Nice to meet you." I say with a smile.

"So Jensen. Is she still just in foster care here? Or have you adopted her?" His father asks him. What does he mean by just in foster care? They have got full custody of me. They got soon after I found out that he's my dad. Haven't he told them that he has two kids?

"Well dad, Cali is my daughter." Jensen says.

"So you have adopted her?" He ask.

"We have full custody of her but she isn't adopted because I'm her father." Jensen says again and this time his father doesn't say anything. Neither does his mom. Okay, so maybe they didn't know that Jensen had a kid when he was twenty.

"Are you serious? You got a child when you were a teenager?" His mom asks confused.

"Actually, I was twenty. Her mom was nineteen." Jensen answers.

"How come we didn't know about it?" They both ask.

And just as Jensen is about to talk, I cut him off: "Because he wasn't ready to be a father but my mom wanted to keep me." They are all looking at me now.

"I actually stayed with your mom all through her pegnancy and also about three months after you were born, but we didn't have it good. We weren't good together. We kept getting into fights and stuff. And then one day your mom just had enough and left with you and some of her stuff and her clothes. Of course also your things. I didn't know where she was going, just that a friend of hers came to get her, and that I would never see the two of you again." He tells me knowingly that his parents are in the room with us.

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" I ask.

"I don't know." He says. He then looks behind me, which makes me turn around and see Danneel walking down the stairs. She is so beautiful, and I know that I have already said that but she really is.

"Hey guys." She smiles and walk over to give Jensen's parents hugs and then over to Jensen and gives him a kiss.

"What were you talking about?" She asks and looks from me to Donna and to Alan. I don't really know if I should call them my grandparents. I know they are, but I just don't know if I should call them that because I don't know them. I have just met them. And I am still not calling Jensen dad, so why should I really call them that.

"I was just telling my parents that Cali is my daughter." Jensen give her a smile.

"You look so beautiful. But where is our granddaughter?" His mother asks her. Even though I technically am their granddaughter, I know they aren't talking about me be cause 1: They know that I am right here, so why should they ask for me? And 2: JJ is their granddaughter, too.

"She is sleeping. She woke up a bit early this morning." She smiles.

"Oh well, I can't wait to see her, but let's get started with the food." Donna says with a smile and walks over to Danneel in the kitchen. I see Alan walking into the living room and sits down on the couch and turns on the tv. I get the feeling that the two of them don't like me very much.