Chapter 13

"Well, we're going upstairs. See ya later." I tell Jensen and walk upstairs with Jamie. When we inter the room I can't help but notice the way Jamie looks back and forth between me and the door to my room.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"You and your dad look so much alike," he says with big eyes. "Not that you look like a boy, because you don't, and not that he looks like a girl, because he don't."

"Jamie, Jensen isn't my dad. Him and his wife are going to adopt me. But I have actually heard that I look like him. But that was just something I heard on the news." I tell him.

"Oh yeah, I actually think I saw that. Not that I was the gossip news, but my sister is in love with the group One Direction. And then it turned out to be you hanging out with them." he tells me.

"You have a sister?" I ask.

"Yeah, a little sister. She twelve." he smiles.

"Cool." I say and sit down on my bed. Jamie then sits down on the bed next to me.

"So, what do you wanna do?" I ask him.

He looks around in my room and then turn his head back to me. "Wanna watch a movie?" he asks. I nod and walk over to the tv to get the tv remote. I lock on netflix and we look for a movie. It doesn't take long for us to find a movie we both wanna watch. It's called 21 Jump Street. It's a movie about two guys whom goes undercover as high school students. I have never seen it, but I have heard it should be good and funny. Jamie has watched it before, though, but he says he don't mind watching it again since it's a really good movie.

After have seen half of the movie someone knocks on my door and in comes Danneel. "Ohh sorry, I didn't know you had a friend over." she says apologizing when she sees Jamie.

"It's okay. We were just watchin a movie. Where have you been?" I ask her.

"I was at my parents house for a couple of hours." she tells me. Why weren't Jensen with her? I choose not to ask her. I'm sure it's none of my business. "But, I'll leave you two alone." she says and close the door again.

"Who was that?" Jamie asks.

"Danneel, Jensens wife." I tell him and starts the movie.

--

The movie is finished and I have no idea of what we are going to do now. What time is it? I check my phone and see its 4.37 pm. I can feel my stomach getting hungry. I ask Jamie if he is hungry too and he says yes. We walk downstair and out into the kitchen, where there apparently are sitting a lot of people. Jensen, Danneel, Jared, and someothers I haven't seen before. Jared is talking to a guy looking about Jareds age. They seem to be really into their conversation. It don't take them long to notice us.

"Cali, hey." Jared smiles.

"Hey." I smile back at him.

"Everyone, this is Cali," Jensen tells his friends and they all say 'hi' to me. "What's up?" He asks me.

"We got hungry, but I think we are going into town to get something to eat." I say.

"Okay, do you have money?" Danneel ask and starts to look for her purse.

"No, can I borrow some?" I ask hoping for a 'yes'.

"You don't have to borrow, sweetheart. Here, five hundred box, can you make it on that?" She give me the money. I look at her, and my eyes are almost popping out of my head. She has got to be kidding me. She just gave me five hundred dollars. And I don't even have to owe her them.

"You are kidding me, right?" I say and still can't believe she gave them to me.

"No, I am not kidding you." She smiles.