Chapter 4

After placing the clothes and things in I had in my bag around the room, I decide to go downstairs. I don't really know what else to do. I think Jensen is still looking at schools on the computer. As I walk down the stairs I hear Danneel and Jensen talk. I didn't know Danneel was home. She wasn't when we got here. Maybe she just got home. I can't really hear what they are saying but I don't wanna listen to what they are talking about either. That is rude, and I don't want them to think I'm one of those who overhear a conversation I shouldn't. I walk into the room they are in. Jensen is sitting behind the computer, which is an iMac, and Dannel is standing next to him. I nock on the door so they will know that I am standing here and they both stop talking and look at me.

"Hey Cali. I'm Danneel but i'm sure you alreasy know that because we met like three days ago." Danneel smiles and offer her hand. I smile back and shake her hand.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"We are just looking at some schools and I think we found one that you will like." Danneel say and wave me over so I can see it. I walk over and stand behind Jensen and take a look at the school they found. It looks like a big school from what I can see at the picture there is of it and it's not even long from here. Maybe ten to fifteen minutes walking.

"It looks nice." I tell them and they both look at me with a smile.

"Good. Then I will make a call and ask if they have time for an interview tomorrow or friday. Who knows, maybe you will get in and start on monday." Jensen say. He grab his phone and walk out of the room to make the call.

"Okay. When do wanna go shopping?" Danneel ask after a few seconds of silence.

"I don't know. When do you have time?" I ask.

"I'm actually not sure. Just wait a second while I check my calender," she say and pull a little calender out of one of the two drawers in the desk. "I actually have time the rest of this week." she tells me with a smile.

"Okay, well you can just decide when because it's not like I'm totally busy at the time." I joke and she laughs and nods.

"What do you say about we do it tomorrow or friday, or maybe saturday." she say and Jensen join us again in the room I think is the office. I looks like one.

"So? What did they say?" Danneel ask and I am standing with an excited expression on my face.

"They said they could get us a meeting tomorrow at 11 am if thats okay." he tells us.

"Yes, thats great." Danneel say and look over at me with a smile.

"Okay. Well, what do you guys wanna do now?" Jensen asks and Danneel looks at her watch.

"Uh, I'm late. I have to pick up Justice at daycare. Why don't you guys find out what we will have for dinner and go get it? I don't care what it is so just pick what you want." she tells us and leave the room but come back two seconds later because she forgot her car keys.

"So... What do you wanna have for dinner?" Jensen asks me.

"I don't know. What do you want?" I ask him.

"I don't know either. We can go to the the grocery store and see if there is anything we want." he offers and I nod.

--

After spending an hour at the grocery store looking for food we wanna eat for dinner, we finaly just decided to make pasta. It's easy and don't take long to make. While driving home Jensen tells me about Los Angeles and how nice it is to live here. He really likes living here and so do Danneel. Maybe I will too. I hope so though. We drive up the road where the house are and park the car ind the garage. I take the bags with the food in, and we walk inside. Even though Jensen said he wanted to carry the bags I did it anyway. I don't have a problem with helping. We walk into the kitchen and I put the bag on the kitchen table so Jense can start making the food. Only a few seconds later Danneel joins us with a baby on her arm. That must be Justice. Aww, she looks very cute.