Chapter 21

Next morning

I wake up with the worts headache I have had in so long. I am not kidding. I sit up in bed and look to my side and see Jared laying in the bed next to me, where Danneel sleeps. I look around the room and see about three or four girls laying on the bed. No other guys but me and Jared. Shit. I can't even remember getting to bed. I get out of bed and walk out to the bathroom and splash water in my face.

I sure as hell hope nothing happened!

I walk out of my room and downstairs where people a out on the couches and the floor. Why are there so many people here? When I went to high school parties, everyone always got home when it ended. I walk out into the kitchen and start making some coffee. I really need to try and remember everything from last night, because the last thing I really remember is me and Jared walking away from the pool table and then me talking to a girl from Cali's school outside. And then there also were a lot of cheering.

"Hey." I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around and see a girl with blonde hair standing by the end of the stairs.

"Hey." I answer and pour some coffee into a mug. "Want some?" I ask.

"No thanks." She says with a weak smile. 'Then what does she want?' I think to myself. "I just called my mom, she's on her way over to pick me up." She tells me.

"Okay." I answer and five seconds later there is a ringing sound, which means that someone is at the port and would like to get in. I walk to the security screen and press a button that opens the port. The car drives in and I close it after.

"That's her," The girl says. "Thanks for the awesome party." She smiles and walk out the door.

I drink some of my coffee, and then take another mug out of the cabinet, pour some coffee into it and walk up to my room to wake Jared up. I saw his phone down in the kitchen and I "accidentally" checked it and saw that Gen has called him. Okay maybe more like I pressed the Home button. But he doesn't need to know that.

I shake him but it takes some time for him to open his eyes. It helps a little by saying Gen called.

"Get up, I made you some coffee." I say and he sits up. I notice him looking around the room and then look up at me and give me a weird look. "I just woke up with them laying on the floor. But if you think that is weird you should go downstairs and see how many people are sleeping one th couches, chairs and the floor." I tell him and gives him the mug.

"Are you planning on telling your wife this?" He asks me.

"I don't think so. I mean, how are you gonna explain four teenage girls in your room?" I ask as we leave the bedroom.

"Okay, then can we promise each other that we will never speak of this to anyone?" He asks.

"Sounds like a good idea." I answer.

Cali's POV

"Sounds like a good idea." Someone out in the hall says with a raspy voice. It sounds like Jensen but I'm not sure.

Oh god. I have the worst headache I have had since the accident, no one knows about, except me of course. Uh, I do not want to think about that at all. That is the worst day of my life.

I sit up in my bed, my eyes are still closed so I use my hands to feel around in my bed. With my left hand I suddenly feel something. It feels like a person. And then with my right hand I feel something, too. Something that also feels like a person. I open my eyes and see two guys, one on each side of me, laying in my bed. Both of them without their shirts on. And when I look at their faces I see that the guy on my right side is Jason. The other guy, I don't know who that is. I really hope Jensen hasn't looked in my room because this would just look so freaking bad.