Chapter 12

We walk inside our biology class and can't help but notice that everyone is staring at me. Though, some of the guys are winking at me and smirking at me. What is up with the boys around here? I know I'm not ugly, but it's not like I'm super good looking.

I sit down at a table next to Jason. We start talking about what we have been doing this weekend, though he knows most of what I've been doing, as the teacher comes in. He tell us to turn to page 145.

"So, last week I told you that we were going to do projects in groups today about the themes we have had about in the book." he says and some studnets raise their hands. He nods to one of them.

"Do we get to pick our own group?" the student asks. The student is a girl with long brown curly hair, brown eyes and glasses.

"No, I have made the groups. And everyone is in a group of four." he tells us. Then another student, a boy with brown short hair, raises a hand and the teacher nods at him.

"When will you tell us which group we are in?" the guy asks.

"I will tell you know," he says and finds a paper. He starts reading the groups we are in.

"So group 1 is: Mason, Emily, Dan and Julie.
Group 2 is: Nicole, Molly, Grayson and Patrick.
Group 3 is: Samantha, Micheal, Sophia, and Alexander.
Group 4 is: Hailey, Jason, Christopher and Natalie.
Group 5 is: Jacob, Ethan, Noah and Cali.
I hope you all are okay with that, and if you aren't, then that's too bad because this is the groups. Now partner up and get to work." he tell us. I look at Jason.

"I actually thought that maybe we would be in a group together." Jason say sounding dissapointed. I am dissapointed too. I don't even know who I'm in group with.

"Hey, new girl. We are sitting over here." a guy yells. He is probably talking to me.

"Well, I'll see you later." I say to Jason and walk over to the guys table. I sit down at the table next to the guys who asked the teacher when he would tell us the groups.

"Hi, I'm Cali." I tell them awkwardly and give them an awkward wave.

"I'm Noah." says the guy I'm sitting next to, the guy who raised his hand before.

"And I'm Ethan." another guy, also with brown hair, tells me."

"Yeah, and I'm Jacob." the last guy tells me. He has also brown hair. Okay, so this group only has people with brown hair in it. That's cool.

"What are we doing a project about?" I ask the guys.

"We haven't figured it out yet but maybe something about the steroids." Noah says.

"Oh, cool. How long do we have to do it?"

"Well, we have two weeks, but I think that maybe we should get some of it done outside of school. I mean, it's a pretty big project." Jacob says.

"Sounds good to me. And if we need a place to do it, we could always go to my place." I tell them, and they think that it could be a good idea to do it there someday after school.

"Well, lets get started." Noah say.

--

After biology, it is lunch time. The guys in my groups asked me if I wanted to join them and some others for lunch, but I told them that I couldn't because I already had plans with Jason. Though I can't find him right now. Ethan, Noah and Jacob gave their number so that if I changed my mind I could always join them. I've texted Jason but he hasn't answered me yet. Maybe he don't wanna hang out with me at lunch today. I then decided to joing Ethan and them. We walk to the cafeteria, and sit down at a round table. There aren't many in the cafeteria right now, but that's probably because we just ended first and second period. After we have been sitting at the table there comes three more guys over to us. They all look at me a little confused at me, but then introdeces themselfs to me. The first guy is named Mason, he has dark brown hair, brown eye and a whtie pretty smile. The second is named Aiden, he has blond hair, blue eyes and a sweet smile. And final, the last boy, named Jamie. He has light brown hair, really blue eyes and a perfect and beautiful smile. He's so hot. I mean, all of the boys I've met at this school at hot and cute. But this guy, he's like totally crazy hot. He is wearing a white t-shirt, so you can see his biceps, and a pair of black skinny jeans. His hair is a little messy, and now that I think about it, he actually dresses a little like Harry does. But other than that, Jamie does not look like Harry.