Chapter 30

We just landed in L.A. after a very long week of filming. Not that I was in the episode for long or that I had a lot of scenes but the guys just couldn't get a lot done for the last couple of days working. They kept fooling around and didn't want to listen to the producers or directors or whoever the people telling them to stop were.

The airport is nearly empty but it is also pretty early. I check the time on my phone. It's 10 am. Okay, it's not pretty early. The cars are parked in the airport's parking lot and that is where we are headed. No one really talks on the way to the cars. I guess everyone is tired and just wanna get home and get some rest. I'm pretty well rested myself so that's a good thing since I have school tomorrow. It's Sunday today which means Monday is tomorrow. And now that I think about school, I haven't actually talked to Jason all week. I don't know why. I mean, I had a lot of time to talk but he didn't text or call me. And I actually find that a bit weird. We were supposed to go out soon but since we haven't talked more about it I don't know if it'll ever be something.

The first thing that happens when we get home is Jensen's phone ringing. He groans before answering. "Hello." He says and rub his forehead as he walk towards his office. I haven't really seen him in there since I started school. I think that morning when we were talking about school is the only time I have seen him in there. But maybe he spends more time in there than I realize. I mean, I have school and then I don't know what he is doing.

After five minutes he comes out again and walks into the living room, where I am sitting, and then stands in front of the tv. I look at him with a weird face expression. Or I think it's weird. I actually don't know since I can't see my face.

"What?" I ask. I try to look at the tv behind him hoping that he'll get that he is standing in front of it.

"So my manager just called me. That was why I was in the office." He tells me.

"Are you going to audition for a movie?" I ask excited.  He shakes his head. "Then what?"

"He told me that the producers of the movie 'The Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials' wanted you to play a role in the movie. Apparently they had seen you on Supernatural that one time and thought your acting was amazing and wanted you to audition as 'Brenda'. What do you day?" He asks me totally happy and excited for me. I don't what to say. I am speechless right now. I don't know if I can do that. I went to see the first one when it had premier and all the actors in that one were so good. I would look dumb acting next to them.

He waits in silence for me to say something. But I don't. My mouth is going to drop at any moment right now.

"Say something." He says.

"What do you want me to say? This is an amazing offer but I don't think I can do it. I'll be to nervous." I tell him. I really don't think I can do it. Just the thought of the pressure is a lot.

"I think you'll do amazing if you try out. And it's only an audition. You just have to try out. Think about it at least, my manager told me that I have till tomorrow to give him an answer."  He tells me and walks upstairs with his suitcase. Maybe I should bring mine upstairs too. And where is Danneel? Shouldn't she be home right now? Or did she visit her parents with JJ again? She does that a lot when me and Jensen aren't home. Actually she also does that when we are home. Maybe she misses them.

I walk upstairs with my suitcase and then turn on my laptop and log onto skype. Maybe some of the girls are online. And they are. All of them. And when I say girls, I mean; Melanie, Cara and Astrid. I add them to a group chat and call them. The pick up one by one.

"Cali," they all say at the same time. "We miss you. When are you coming back to school?"

"Hey girls," I laugh at them. "I actually just got home like ten minutes or something ago. So I'll be at the school tomorrow at 8 am." I smile as the three of them gets excited.