Chapter 31

After history class, I meet up with the girls so we can have lunch together. They are telling me about their Christmas and New Years eve. It sounds like they all had fun. I also tell them about mine. I don't mention me and Jason's kiss, because I've already told them about it but also because I don't really feel like talking about him right now. But just as I finish talking, the three of them looks from me to someone behind me. I turn around and see Jason walking towards a table with Monica and her friends. Are they together now?

"I heard they are together now," Cara answers my thoughts. "Apparently they spent the whole weekend together." She continues and we all look at her.

"How do you even know that?" Astrid asks for us.

"I just heard it." She answers and shrugs.

"Does he know you're back?" Melanie ask me. I shrug and look back towards them. They are at the moment making out.

"To be honest, they disgust me." I say just moments before someone sits down next to me. I look to my right side and find Jamie sitting.

"Jamie." I smile. I haven't talked to him for so long. I think the last time we talked was when we found out about Jensen. Maybe we have seen each other once after but I could be wrong. I mostly talked to Jason after that. And now that I think about it, I know a lot of people with a name starting with the letter J. There's JJ, Jensen, Jared, Jamie, Jason, and I'm invited to a party hosted by a guy names Jackson. That's six people. Okay, maybe it doesn't sound like a lot of people but I think it is. And five out of six has an a as the second letter.

"Cali. How are you?" He smiles and gives me a hug. He still looks good but it would also be weird if he lost his good looks after two months.

"I'm good. What about you?" I ask.

"I'm good, too. Anything good happened while you were on your trip? Besides acting in a tv show." He says with a smile. I look at my friends before answering him. They look kinda shocked. But why? Is it because Jamie is here? It can't be the reason. Why would that even be shocking?

"Well, it was an amazing trip. But actually, this I haven't told anyone so you guys can't tell anyone, but when me and Jensen got home, his manager called and offered me a role in a movie." I tell them excited and their mouth all drop open.

"WHAAT?" Melanie yells, which makes everyone look at us.

"YOU ARE GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE!" My three friends stands up and screams. I look around and see that everyone is looking at me now with big eyes.

"Scream it a little louder, will you. I don't think the people at the mall heard you." I say sarcastically. I specific told them not to tell anyone. And now they've screamed it so the whole school knows. This is going to be so awkward for me now because I haven't gotten the part yet. I have to audition first before they can say anything and if they think that I wasn't good enough I won't get the role and then everyone here at school will know.

"Sorry." The three of them say and sits down again while look down at the table. I look around again. Everyone is still staring. I stand up and starts to walk out but someone stops me before I get out. It's Jason.

"What?" I ask and the annoyance in my voice it so clear that it makes him look at me weird.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are doing a movie? And more important, why didn't you tell me that you were home?" He asks confused. His blonde hair has gotten a little longer since the last time I saw him.

"I don't know Jason, guess I though you would have texted me while I were away if you wanted to talk." I tell him and walk past him. Unfortunately he grabs me by the arm before.

"Let go of me." I say and rip my arm out of his grip. I walk fast out of the school and over to my car where I find three guys standing and looking at it.

"Hey," I say and pull the keys to the car out of my pocket. "Can I help you guys?" 

"No. But are we standing in your way?" One of them ask. He seems to be the tallest of them all. He has dark hair and is wearing a white shirt and black skinny jeans. They are all tall but the guy who talked is the tallest.

"Yeah actually, I need to get to my car," I answer. "Why are you even standing here?" They look at each other confused.

"This is your car?" One of the other asks and points at my car.

"Yeah." I answer and press the button on they keys so it unlocks. They move away from the drivers door so I can get to it. I thank them for moving.

"Where are you going?" The tallest one asks. 

I tell that I don't know but that I just need to get away from the school. Then I ask them if they need a ride to somewhere and they say yes. They tell me their names before we all get in. The tallest one is Nick, and the two others are Stefan and Cory. They tell me to just drive them to Nick's house and then gives me the address. I type it in on the GPS since I don't know where it is. 

When we get there, Nick asks me if I wanna come inside with them but I say no but thank him for the offer. They get out and I decide to just drive home. As I'm on my way home, my phone starts ringing. It's Melanie. Fortunately Bluetooth is on so I answer is over the radio.

"Hello?" I say.

"Where are you?" She asks. I can hear people talking around her.

"Just driving around in my car." I say. I'm actually a bit mad at her because her, Astrid and Cara yelled my secret so loud that everyone now knows it. Though, I actually don't think that Nick, Stefan and Cory  knows it. But maybe they do and just didn't say anything. 

"We are very sorry about what happened. None of us meant to just blurt it out like that. But you can't exactly except us to not react like that to big news like that." She apologize.

"It's not just that. I told you that I was offered to be in a movie, not that I was going to be in one. I haven't told Jensen yes yet. And then I have audition. It's not guaranteed that I'll be in it." I tell her and take left up the road to the house and press the 'open' button to the gate. It slowly opens and when I'm inside, I press the 'close' button so it slowly closes again.

"But still. No one else on the school have ever gotten an offer to be in a movie. It doesn't matter if you get the part or not. Everyone will still know that you had the chance to be in a movie they'll show in the theater." She says and even though I can't see her, I know she has a smile on her face.

"But if I don't get it everyone will know that even though I got an audition, I wasn't good enough." I say and step out of my car. I lock it and hurry inside. I know Jensen isn't home yet with JJ and Danneel because the cars aren't outside.

"But they'll still know you had the chance," She says but I don't answer. "Please forgive us." She says after a moment of silence.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow." I say before hanging up. I'm not totally ready to forgive them but I'm not completely mad anymore. She's right. I'm lucky to even have gotten a chance.

I dial Jensen and he pick up his phone after the second ring. I tell him that I wanna do the audition and he is very happy to hear that. Only seconds after we hang up so he can call his manager. I walk into the living room and turn on the tv.

Ten minutes later he calls me back.

"What?" I ask curious.

"He said you have and audition on Wednesday at 10 o'clock. I'll go with you." He says.

"Thank you so much for this." I say. I know I haven't gotten the role yet but I'm still so happy and I actually think that I have a pretty good chance at getting a yes.