Chapter 10

When we get home, Dannel is in the living room watching the news. I am the first one to walk into her. She looks up at me and give me a smile asking me where we have been when Jared and Jensen both walk into the living room.

"I got a car." I say with a big smile.

"That's right. Your birthday is tomorrow, right?" I nod. "Well, congratulation. Can I see it?" she ask, standing from the couch.

"Of course. Come with us." I say. I walk out of the house with Danneel, Jensen and Jared following.

"Voíla. This is my new car. A Range Rover. Unfortunately I can't drive it untill I get my driver license." I say.

"Woaw, it's beautiful. But since you can't drive it. How did you get it home?" she asks me.

"Jensen drove it while Jared drove in the other car." I tell her.

"Okay. Well, what else have you guys been doing today?" she asks as we walk inside the house again.

"We had some people over." Jared say and chuckles.

"Oh, Misha and his kids were here?" she ask as she sits down on the couch again. Just as she sits down the news lady starts talking about Jensen and we all listens.

"So earlier today I told you guys about the 1D guys visiting a mysterious girl, who turned out to be living with the Supernatural star Jensen Ackles. They have been seen leave the house with the co-star Jared Padalecki to go car shopping. They were seen buying a new Range Rover for the girl who we still don't know anything about. We do know that the girl isn't Jensen or Jareds kid, though some people have tweeted us that she do look like she is Jensens daughter. But we all know that he only has one daughter. His little Justice Jay who is one and half year." she says pointing at some pictures of JJ. "Tune in for more news and gossip about actors, singers, and now unknown people." she ends the news and there is commercials.

We then all look over at Danneel who looks pretty surpriced about what she just heard on the tv. She looks over at us with an 'what the hell just happend' face.

"Misha wasn't here. But that boy band One Direction were." Jensen say hoping that Danneel wont get mad.

"Why the hell were they here? We don't know them. They don't know us. So how could they have ended up at our house?" Danneel asks us all. She sounds mad, but I have never seen her mad so I wouldn't know if this is how she acts when she is mad.

"Well, I was outside because I wanted to go for a walk. But then I saw a lot of girls following this group of boys and the girls were singing and screaming. I just watched as they boys walked with all the girls following, but then this blond guy came over to me and asked some some questions. He turned out to be Niall Horan from One Direction and then he and the rest of the band needed a place to stay at while their car was getting fixed because something was wrong with it. That's how they ended up here." I say fast, but slow enough for her to keep up.

"Are you mad at us?" Jared asks and we all make puppy eyes while looking down at the floor.

"No, of course I'm not mad. I'm just disapointed that you didn't tell me. I feel like I'm being left out because I went shoping with my daughter. You could at least have send me a text saying that you had guys over. Maybe I wanted to meet them." Danneel say smirking.

"Why, you have me. Isn't that enough? I thought you loved me." Jensen say pretending to cry in Jareds shoulder.

"Aww, you made him upset." Jared say running his had over Jensens hair. I can't help but laugh at them. I think these two guys are the most hilarious people I have ever met. 

--

It's been a long day and I am so tired now. I just wanna go to bed. Well, I'm actually already in my bed and I have said good night to Jensen and Danneel. So I could just go to sleep. But it's like my brain wont let me sleep. This is exactly what happens when I have school the next day, but tomorrow isn't a school day. It's sunday. And my birthday. But that's not the reason why I can't sleep. Maybe the reason is because I can't stop thinking about what  the news lady said. About me looking like Jensen. What if she is right. What if Jensen is my father. I mean, I don't know who my father is. So that is a possibility. And maybe he knows that I'm his daughter and that is why he wanted to adopt me and not one of the babies.

Okay, this can't be right. This must be my sleepy brain trying to tell me that I need to go to sleep now.

--

I wake up to the sound of people wispering in my room. When I open my eyes, Danneel, Jensen and JJ is at the end of my bed. They take a deep breath and starts to sing.

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Cali,
Happy birthday to you.
"

"Happy sixteenth birthday Cali." Jensen say kissing my forehead.

"Happy birthday." Danneel say clapping her hands. JJ also clap her hands and tries to say happy birthday. It sounds so cute.

Danneel then sit JJ down on my bed and JJ give me a present.

"Another present?" I ask looking up at them.

"Just open it." Danneel say smiling.

I open it and take out what's in it. It's a bunch of papers. Then I look at it and see that it's a script from the tv show supernatural. It's a scrip to the actor who will play the caracter Claire Novak.

"What is this?" I ask confused.

"It's a script to my tv serie." Jensen say.

"Yeah, I can see that but why did you give it to me?" I ask, still confused.

"See, I remember that you said, at that meeting at your school, that you liked drama. So I talked to some of the directors and producers at the show and they gave me green light for having you playing Castiels vessels daughter." he tells me.

I smile. I am so happy. I let myself fall back into my bed but then sit back up. i jump out of the bed and walk over to give them both a hug.

"Thank you guys." I say while hugging them.