Chapter 5

"You must be Jensen Ackles I talked to on the phone yesterday." the man say.

"Yes, that is me. And this is my wife Danneel, my daughter Justice and my other daughter Cali." Jensen informs the man. He called me his daughter. Why would he do that when I'm not?

"Well nice to meet you all. I am the schools principal Frank Masterson. And I'm guessing that it's you, Cali, that are the one who are going to start here on monday," he say smiling. "Now, lets go into my office where we can talk without the cameras." he say leading the way into the office.

There is three chairs and I am sitting in the chair in the middle. Danneel is sitting to my right side with JJ on her lap, and to my left side is Jensen sitting. Mr Masterson ask us some questions about my last school and of course I am the only one who can answer them. He also ask if I smoke and I answer no to that. I tell him that I don't do any sport but I like acting, and he tells me that there still are some spots left in the drama class so if I want I can probably join them.

The meeting only take about fifteen minutes and when we leave the office all students are in their classes except the one who are late. They are mostly boys. We walk out to the car and get in. Danneel ask me if I wanna go shopping now and I say yes. The principal said that if I wanted to I could already start tomorrow an meet people before the weekend. I just said yes because I don't know what else I was going to do. So now me and Danneel are going shopping clothes I am going to wear for my first day at school and also some for my closet. Danneel is choosing the place we are going to shop and she choose the mall. I don't care where as long as there are some clothes I like.

We get to the mall and walk inside. There are already a lot of people here which is a little weird because they are supposed to be in school, I think. First we walk over to a shop called hollister. I've never been in that store before but I've heard that the clothes are really cool or awesome or what you can call it. Even though it's october they still sell a lot of shorts, tank tops and crop tops. But we also live in California. In holliste we buy some shorts and tanktops. After that we go into the store next to hollister called bloomingdales, then H&M, Dash, Macy's, Apple, Urban Outfitters, bebe and a lot of more. I am not the only one we have bought things for. We have also bought some things for both Danneel and Jensen. We even bought toys and clothes for JJ.

When we are all done at the mall we find a grocery store where we buy food for dinner. We decide that it should be lasagne because that is easy and we don't want a meal that would take hours to make. As we are on our way home we talk about any thing and every thing to get to know each others. Se is just about to say something but get cut off by her phone buzzing. She look at it and it's Jensen who is calling. Since they have this very awesome car that can talk over the radio.

"Hey babe. What's up?" she asks when she answers the phone.

"I was just calling to remind you that we have that celebration party tonight with my crew." he tells her.

"Omg, that was tonight? I totally forgot. I don't have anything to wear." she says making sad face.

"Not to interrupt or anything, but you have just bought some nice dresses for yourself. Maybe you can wear one of them?" I say.

"Oh yeah, that's right. How can I forget something that happened like half an hour ago." she say hitting herself in the head. Not hard, just the, "how could I be so stupid", kind of way.

"Well then you do have something to wear. And Cali, I almost forgot to ask you, do you wanna come? JJ isn't coming. Danneels mother is babysitting her. And if you come you can meet my co-workers/friends. They are really awesome and my best friends. They are also coming. Them and their wife's," he say, then noticing what he said last. "I mean their wife. They only have one but one each. I hope you know what I mean," we laugh at him. "Do you wanna come?"