Chapter 16

I wake up to the sound of an alarm going off. I open my eyes and sit up. I look around. Where am I? I check my phone. It's 7 am. I then hear someone making noices besides me. I look down and see Jason is laying there. He opens his eyes and then smiles at me.

"Morning." He says. He sits up. He doesn't have a shirt on. I hurry out of his bed and put on my shoes.

"I have to go. I promised Jensen I would be home by eleven last night. He can't find out that I didn't sleep at home." I say.

"Can't you just text him and say that you already left for school?" He asks.

"No. I have to get home." I say. I'm screwed if he finds out. He will never let me out after eight or something again.

"Bye, see you at school." I say and hurry out of his room. I walk downstairs and hear that there are people talking somewhere. I hurry past them, and out of the house. I run as fast as I can all the way home. When I get to my house, I can see that there is only two cars in the driveway and one of them is mine.

I get inside and walk upstairs to my room. When I'm inside my room I look for clothes to wear today. I pick a black crop top and a black pair of shorts. Then I find a pink bra and matching panties. I walk out into the bathroom and start the shower.

When I get out of the shower, I blow dry my hair and curl it. I put on my clothes, find a pair on black converse. When I am all ready, I walk downstairs.

"Morning." I hear someone say from the kitchen. I look over and see Jensen standing with a cup of coffee, I think.

"Good morning." I say back with a smile. I check the time on my phone and it's 7.45. I need to get to school now.

"Ohh yeah, I will be there in a minute. You can just wait in the car." He says to me. I do as he says and walk outside to wait in the car.

After sitting in the car for a few minutes, Jensen comes running out from inside. It doesn't take us long to get to the school. I say good bye to him and walk inside the school. I check the time and it's 7.55, which means I'm not late. Yet.

I have english first so that is the class I walk to. When I get inside everyone looks at me weird. It's probably because I haven't been at school for so long. I look around and find Ethan sitting alone at a table. I walk over and ask him if the seat next to him is taking. He says no, and I sit down. He smiles at me.

"I haven't seen you in so long." He says to me.

"I've only been gone for like a month." I answer him.

"But still. It feels like so much longer. Where were you? You know you missed our project in biology. But you know, it's okay." He says.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. I was in Canada." I half lie. It's not really a lie because I got home from Canada yesterday, but I wasn't in Canada more than like three days, soooooo.

"That sounds awesome. What did you do?" He asks.

"Well, my dad showed me where he works. and I just spend everyday there with him and his co-workers." I tell him. Yeah, I know I called Jensen my dad, but he is. And I don't really feel like explaining everything right now.

"What does your dad do?" He ask.

"My dad is an actor. But I actually thought you knew." I say.

"No, but that's cool." He smiles.

"Cali, Ethan, I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I am trying to teach the rest of the class, so either you leave or stop talking." The teacher says angrily to me and Ethan.

"Sorry." We say at the same time.

After class, me and Ethan walk together to the cafeteria. Five minutes after finding a table and are sitting down talking, Aiden, Mason and Jamie sits down at the table with us. Jamie choose to sit next to me. He smiles at me, but I don't look at him. I don't wanna look at him after what Jason told me last night. Even though Jason told me that I still could be friends with him, but I don't want to.

The guys are talking about something, but I don't listen to them. I look around to see if I can find Jason somewhere. But he isn't here.

After about two minutes more of looking around, I see Jason walking into the cafeteria with Matt.

"Ethan, I'm gonna go over to Jason. It was nice talking to you again." I say smiling. I stand up and walk over to Jason and Matt.

"Hey, what's up." I smile at them.

"Cali. Where have you been?" Matt say and hugs me.

"I was on a trip to Canada. With my dad on work." I tell him.

"Why didn't you tell us you were going?" He asks.

"Because it was a last minute thing." I answer.

"Oh, okay." He says. He look at Jason weird. "Are you going to hug her?" He asks Jason.

"Yeah, but you were in the way." He smiles and hugs me. Jason smells good, but the smell disappear when he pulls away. We walk over to another table and sits down. I check the time and there is five minutes till next class.

"What classes do you guys have now?" I ask them.

"Uhh... English." Matt says.

"I have math," Jason says. "What about you?" He asks.

"I have math, too." I answers and he smiles.

"Okay, but we have to go now, otherwise we are gonna be late." Jason says.

"Yeah, your probably right." Matt says.

We all get up from the table and walk out of the cafeteria. Me and Jason says goodbye to Matt and walk over to class.

I walk out of my last class and over to my locker with my books. When I get to my locker, I see Jensen standing there.

"Heeeey. What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I was waiting for you to end your last class of the day. I thought that maybe we could go out and grab something to eat for lunch. Danneel and JJ are out in the car waiting for us." He tells me.

"Sounds fun. I'll just have to go and say bye to a friend." I tell Jensen.

"Okay, sure. I'll just wait here for you." He says.

"Okay, I will be right back." I say and walk away from him.

I walk over to Jasons locker. He isn't here right now, but I don't wanna go without saying goodbye. After have been waiting for two minutes Jason is walking towards his locker and smiles when he sees me. I, of course, smile back at him.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I just wanted to say goodbye to you. Jensen is waiting for me at my locker. We are going out to get some food." I tell him.

"Okay. Well, I'll talk to you later then." He smiles.

"Yeah, talk to you later." I smile back and give him a hug. While hugging him I can smell that scent he has again.

I walk back over to my locker where Jensen is standing.

"Let's get going." He says and we walk down the hall.

While walking I notice that people are looking at us. They probably just think it's weird that my dad is picking me up from school when most of the students here either take the bus or have their own car. When we get outside the school I see that there are a lot of people standing aroung the big car that Jensen owns, and then there is some flashes and clicks. I look to the side and see paparazzi. They are shouting something at Jensen. There are also some over at the car. We hurry over to the car and get inside. I say hi to danneel. She says hi back, and Jensen starts the car and drives out of the school.