Chapter 24

I wake up by the sound of people walking around outside my room while lightly singing Christmas songs. I sit up in my bed and rub my eyes. I take my phone out of the charger and opens it. I see that I have some notifications on twitter. I press the twitter app and under notification there is 22+. I look at my user and see that I have gained some new followers. I decide to tweet something but what? Then I tweet; 'Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you are having a good morning so far. Here is a picture from last nights family dinner.' I attach a picture I took last night of everyone sitting at the table before we started eating. I put down my phone and get out of bed. I put on a pair of grey sweat-shorts, a black t-shirt and a pair of white cozy socks. I take my phone in my hand I walk out of my room. I walk down the stairs and into the living room where I find JJ and Jensen sitting on the couch. JJ is watching some kids show on the TV and Jensen is sitting with his laptop.

"Good morning." I say and they both look at me.

"Good morning to you too." Jensen says with a smile and I can hear JJ tries so repeat her dad. It sounds so cute. She can say a lot of things now, but most of the time she will try to repeat what we say.

"Morning JJ." I say with a big smile and sit down next to her. I then look up at Jensen and ask; "Where is Danneel?"

"In the shower. She wanted to take a shower before we open the presents." He tells me. Yay, I can't wait to see what people have gotten. And then I remember that I haven't gotten anyone a present. Fuck. How could I forget? It's not like my life is super busy. I have had so much time to find something. And the fact that I haven't even thought about it is even worse. I need to get them something later today. But everything is probably closed. What do I do? Oh no.

After five minutes of panic I hear Danneel walking down the stairs and taking a seat on the couch next to Jensen. She gives him a kiss and then turns to me. "Now we are all here. Let's open some presents, shall we?" She asks and JJ nods eagerly. She gets off the couch and walks over to the tree and pick up a small present. But instead of walking back to the couch with it she stands with the back to us while trying to open it. We all say 'no, no, no' and I stand up and hurry over to her.

"Sweety. We can't open the gifts without knowing whom it's for." I tell her and she stares at me. I take out a hand for her to put the present in and it doesn't take her long to do so. I read the card out loud; "To Daddy From Justice. Can you give it to dad?" I ask her and she nods. She walk over to Jensen and gives it to him. And then she stands there beside him as she waits for him to open it. He places hit laptop at the table gives his daughter a smile.

He opens it and takes out a box. He then opens the box and inside is a brand new watch. A Rolex. He lift up his little girl and give her a really big hug and a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you so much for this." He says. He puts her down again.

"Daddy's turn." She says and sits down at the chair next to the couch and cross her legs. Jensen gets up from the couch and walks over to the tree. I sit down on the couch again and wait for him to say who the next present is for. "To Mommy From Justice. I see our little daughter is very generous." He smiles and walks over to Danneel with the present he sits down where he was seated before and watch as she opens it. It's a brown purse from Burberry. It is really beautiful, I mean for a bag it is. And that says something because I'm not a purse kind of person. If I have money I just carry them in my back pocket or in my phone cover.

"Thank you so much, honey." She says with a big smile and blow kisses at her. She stand up and walks over to the tree as well. She picks up a big present and I get the feeling that I know this is some toy for JJ. And my guess is right when Danneel reads out loud; "To JJ From Grandma and Grandpa Ackles." It's from Jensen's parents. I look over at JJ and see her wide smile. Danneel gives her the gift and she opens it fast. It's a blue chair you can sit in and there are a book with pages you can look through and it will say which animal it is and there is a lamp which can sing. The chair can count to twelve and sing the alphabet. That makes her very happy but I am actually kinda surprised she doesn't already have it. I mean, her room is practically filled up with toys. But apparently she doesn't have this.