Chapter 14

It's been a month since I found out about Jensen being my real father, and since then I haven't really left my room. I have been in school six or seven times since. I didn't wanna go to school, I just wanted to stay in my bed and watch tv without anyone disturbing me. And no one did, which was perfect. Which mean I also haven't been eating so much. And now that I think about it I am actually reallt hungry. I probably should go down and get some food. By the way, I should maybe also try and figure it out with Jensen, I haven't really talked to him or Danneel this past month. Maybe I am also being a little harsh on them. I mean, I do understand him, he didn't think he could handle being a father so early and I truly understand him, I don't think I would could either.

I get down the stairs, and at the end of the stairs there is standing two suitcases. One of them is big and the other one is small. Why is it there? I walk out into the kitchen, where no one is. Then I walk into the living room where Jensen is sleeping. I then walk back into the kitchen, but only a couple of seconds later Jensen comes out to me.

"Hey, I thought I heard something." He says.

"Yeah, I thought it was time for me to get out of my room." I tell him.

"You're probably right." He gives me a weak smile, and take a sip of his coffee.

"Can you tell me why there is a two suitcases at the end of the stairs?" I ask.

"It's mine, I am going to Vancouver for a little while. Not long, I will back before christmas." He tells me.

"I totally forgot that, I have to pack my stuff. I will be down in twenty minutes." I tell him.

"Wait, why?" He asks.

"Because I am coming with you. You are going to Vancouver to film, right? So that means I have to come with you because I'm playing that Claire girl." I tell him and hurry upstairs.

-

We just landed in Vancouver, and it is raining here. Not a good start on a vacation, I'm just saying. Or actually, I'm thinking. Outside the airport there is a car with black windows. There is standing a man in an uniform infront of it, and when he sees us, he opens the door. Guess he is driving us. Jared and Misha is also with us. We all get in the car. First the driver, drives us to Misha's place and drop him off, then Jared, and at last, me and Jensen. Jensen owns an apartment. We get inside and place our things in the rooms. I am staying in a guest room he has.

When everything is as it should be, we walk down to a garage he has, where there is a Range Rover. We drive to the set, and a guy at the port let us drive in. Jensen parks at the parking spots there is, and we walk together over to his trailer. It's a big trailer. Inside there is a very luxury little kitchen, a big tv, a big couch and a table. We haven't been in here more than five minutes, when some knocks on the door and tell Jensen to get over to the scene.

"Can I come with you?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure. Come on." He says to me, and we walk outside.

It doesn't take more than two minutes to get over to where they are shooting the next scenes for the episode. There are a lot of people here. Many more than I would have expected. A woman walks fast over to men and Jensen.

"Is this the girl who is playing Claire?" She asks Jensen, and he nods. "Okay, I need someone to take her to the make up trailer and get her ready to film." She yells and another girl comes running over to us and takes me by my arm.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

"To the make up trailer, as Steph said." The girl who is dragging me, tells me.