Chapter 17

After getting lunch with Danneel, JJ and Jensen, we get home. Danneel walks upstairs with JJ, since JJ fell asleep in the car on our way home. Me and Jensen is in the living room watching tv. Jensen is the on who has the remote and is just going through every channel, but stops at a channel that shows a picture of Danneel in a car. Oh god. It's a gossip channel. Jensen stays on the channel to hear what the lady is saying.

"So lately the supernatural actor, Jensen Ackles, has gotten a lot of atention after the boy band One Direction were seen walking up to his house with a girl. And earlier today, Jensen ackles going inside a high school, and later getting out of it with the mysterious girl. And we have noticed that she has been spending a lot of time with Jensen lately, because she was also seen with Jared Padalecki, Misha Collins and Jensen in the airport in Canada when they landed a couple of days ago, and when they left for L.A yesterday." The lady on the tv says.

"After Jensen and his wife Danneel Harris got the girl at the high school, they were seen eating lunch with their baby girl Justice Jay Ackles." She says and continues. "Who do you think this mysterious girl is? Could she be a part of the Ackles' family? Tune in for more news about celebrities." She then says and commercials starts showing.

"Who do you think this mysterious girl could be?" I ask Jensen with a deep voice and he starts laughing.

"I don't know, but they say that she looks a lot like me. Maybe she's a part of the Ackles' family?" He jokes.

"Yeah, maybe." I say slightly laughing, but can't stop thinking about the time when I found out about him being my real father.

Jensen notice my sudden change of mood. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." He says with puppy dog eyes.

"It's okay." I say making a small smile.

"Wanna watch a movie or something?" He ask, and just as he asked I get a text. I check it and see that it's a text from Jason. He is asking me if I wanna hang out, he is almost at the end of my road.

"Um actually, is it okay if I go out and hang with a friend?" I ask him.

"Of course, go out, have some fun. Just be home by eleven." He tells me.

"Thank you so much." I say and gives him a hug.

I walk out into the hall, put on my shoes and jacket, walk outside and down the road. Only five minutes later I see Jason waiting for me at the end of my road. "Hey." I say when I reach him.

"Hi." He smiles.

"Where do you wanna go?" I ask him. I check the time on my phone to see what time it is, and it's 5 pm.

"I don't know? We can just walk around." He says.

"Okay, and then see where we end." I smile.

"Yeah, and if we can't find back, we can just call for a cab." He says.

"Awesome." I answer and we begin to walk.

I check the time on my phone and see it's almost ten now and we have been walking for almost five hours. Okay, we stopped for something to eat and hour ago, but we have still walked a lot and I have to be home within an hour.

"Maybe we should go back now. I have to be home by eleven." I tell Jason.

"Okay, let's get going then." He says and we start going back.

I wake up to the sound of music coming from downstairs. I sit up and get out of bed. I walk out into the bathroom, brush my teeth and my hair, put on make up, and walk over to the closet. I choose a black pair of skinny jeans, a white shirt and a grey pair of converse. I walk downstairs and see Jensen stading in the kitchen making breakfast for him. He is hearing really loud music, but he doesn't really have to worry about the neighboors since there is quite some space between the houses on this street. He doesn't even hear come downstairs. I check the time on my phone and see that it's almost eight. I could actually just walk to school. Jason showed me a short cut yesterday and it doesn't take more than a few minutes to get to the school. I try to talk over the music but fail and he still doesn't hear me. I guess I could just send him a text when I'm at school.

I walk out the door and hurry through the shortcut to the school. While walking I text Jensen saying that I just left for school. He text me back short after that saying that he didn't hear me leave, which makes me laugh. I text him back telling him that the music was to loud for him to hear me say goodbye. He just text back a laughing emoji.

My first class is biology, and it's now eight o'clock since the schoolbell is ringing. I run to the classroom and everyone looks at me when I walk inside. The teacher isn't here yet so they probably thought that I was the teacher. I sit down at a table where no one else is sitting. Only five seconds after I sat down, a girl moves from her seat and over beside me.

"Hey. Cali, right?" She asks.

"Yeah that's right. What's your name?" I ask her.

"My name's Monica." She tells me.

"Okay, what are you doing here? Aren't you sitting over there with the other girls?" I ask her. I know that sounded a bit rude, and I did not at all try to sound rude. I don't know why it sounded so rude.

"I just wanted to hear if you had any girl friends at the school? I have only seen and heard that you use a lot of time with the guys." She says.

"I don't really have any girl friends here. I haven't talked to anyone." I tell her.

"Do you wanna know what I think could help with that?" She asks.

"What?" I ask.

"If you throw a party and invite the whole school. Then you would get a lot of attention from both the guys and the girls." She tells me.

"Are you saying that I should invite all people from school, people I don't even know, home to my place and throw a party?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think it would be a good idea. And if it's because you don't have enough space in your house, you could just throw it in your backyard." She says.

"I don't know." I say looking down at my hands.

"Come on. It'll be fun. Hey girls, don't you think it would be fun if Cali threw a party at her house?" She asks her friends. They all agree with her and she looks at me.

"I can ask my dad, but I don't think he will say yes. When do you think would be a good day?" I ask her.

"How 'bout tomorrow?" She asks.

"Okay. By the way, I don't really know anything about throwing a party." I tell her.

"You know what. You ask your dad if it's okay you throw a party tomorrow night, and we will come talk to you at lunch." She tells me and walk back to her seat.

I text Jensen, asking if I can throw a party tomorrow night, like Monica told me to do. A few minutes later I get a text from him.

"You wanna throw a party?" He writes.

"Yeah, why not? Can I?" I ask him.

"Okay, but only because Danneel is taking JJ to see her parents. And I will be home and Jared will be here too because me and him had plans." He writes back.

"Thank you so much. I will text you later with more info." I press send and place my phone on the table.

"My dad said yes, but he is going to be home and so is one of his friends." I tell Monica.

"Okay, cool. And it's also cool that your dad is going to be there. Then he can stop it if it goes out of hand." She smiles.