Chapter 19

Jensen's POV

I wake up by the sound of an alarm going off. It's Danneel's alarm. Why does she have an alarm on? I don't see any reason for that. I am just so fucking tired right now. I maybe went to be a little late last night, but that isn't my fault. It's Jared's. He was the one I hung out with. Me and him had plans yesterday, which was going into town doing anything random. But apparently we ended up at a bar and we accidentally had a little to much to drink, so we ended up calling a cab to drive us home.

Now that I think about, I don't actually remember much about last night. Only that we were at a bar and that a cab drove us home. I guess the cab drove me home first because, I can't remember driving to Jareds house. I check the time on the clock on my nightstand and it's 7 am. I should probably go wake up Cali. I sit up in bed and realise the headache I have. I so regret last night. I stand up and pull on some sweatpants before leaving the bedroom.

"Wake up, you have school in an hour." I say when I open the door into her room. I look over towards the bed but no one is laying there. Weird. I thought that she would still be asleep. I walk into her room and look around. I notice that the door to the bathroom is closed, so if she is in here she is probably out there. "Cali?" I ask-yell.

"Yeah?" She answers from the other side of the door. Okay, she is in the bathroom.

"I just wanted to let you know that school is in an hour. You want me to drive you?" I ask her. Yesterday she didn't want me to drive her. She walked to school. Actually I didn't even know that she already left the house when she texted me that she already left.

"No, that's okay. I know a short cut that only takes like five minutes, I am just gonna walk." She tells me.

"Okay, but then text me if you want me to come pick you up after." I say and turn around walking towards the door.

"Actually, I am thinking about going to the mall with someone from school after, so I can get something to wear tonight for the party." She tells me. Fuck. I almost completely forgot about that. I know that I told her yes to throwing a party here, but I am still not completely sure about it. I don't even know how many there is coming. And also Danneel is a little disapointed in me because I promised that I would go with her and JJ to visit her parents for the weekend because I didn't the last time. Don't get me wrong, I would love to go visit them, but I am not about to let a teenager throw a party without observation. I could also just have told Cali no, but I don't really think she has so many friends so this could be like a way of getting to know people.

"Okay, text me when you are coming home than." I tell her and leave the room.

I walk downstairs and out into the kitchen. I start the coffee machine and find two coffee mugs. One for me and one for Danneel. She should be down any minutes know. She told me that her and a friend of hers made plans to go grab breakfast somewhere. They are supposed to meet at 8, which is in less than an hour now. I still don't know why they planned on going out for breackfast this early. I can't really see why. Why not get some more sleep? I would love it if I could sleep all day. But since she is gong out, I get to spend all day with my beautiful baby daughter. I haven't been alone with her for some time now. Danneel always has her. I have actually asked her why she spends so much time with JJ alone out of the house. She says that it's because I then can get to know more about my other daughter, Cali, but I don't really think that is the reason. I actually think that it's because she still isn't really fully comfortable about the situation, and I totally understand that. If I one day found out that my wife had a daughter or son with another guy, I probably wouldn't be so comfortable, so quickly, with it.

When the coffee is done, I hear some noises coming from the livingroom. I walk into the livingroom and find Jared sitting on the couch. I guess that eplains why I can't remember Jared being driving home.