Chapter 6

After an hour and a half standing alone, waiting for Jensen to get back from all the picture thingies and all that, I finally spot Jensen, Danneel, Jared, Jareds wife and another couple. I take a good look at the couple and see that the man is Misha Collins. Omg, Misha Collins. I've only seen him in pictures and heard about him because some of my old friends are in love with him. Maybe he's on the show as well. They all walk over to me. Jensen are smiling at me which makes me smile back.

"Cali. This is Misha and Victoria. Misha is also on the show playing the angel Castiel. I don't know if you have seen him on the show before, but, yeah, he is on the show." Jensen tells me.

"I think I can intruduce myself. I mean, I am older than you," the man named Misha says and Jensen laughs. "Hi, I'm Misha Collins and this is my wife Victoria." he tells me and shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Cali." I smile.

"I don't know if you got to meet my wife when you guys got here. She was gone pretty fast. But this is Genevieve." Jared informs me.

"Hi." I wave and smile at her. She smiles back and whisper something into Jareds ear. I don't know what it's about but I have a feeling that maybe it's about me. Maybe she doesn't like me. But why wouldn't she? She just met me. Sure, she doesn't have to like me, but she just met me and she don't know me at all.

"What time is it?" I hear Danneel ask Jensen.

"It's already 10.30 pm. Okay, it's not late but, wow, look at how fast the time goes by. Are you tired Cali? I mean you actually have school tomorrow. Do you wanna go home so you can be ready tomorrow for your first day?" Jensen asks me.

"Okay, sure. But you guys don't have to go home because of me. I can just take a cab or maybe you can drive me home and then get back here." I tell him and Danneel.

"Well I don't mind staying a couple more hours." Danneel say to Jensen.

"Okay. But I'm driving you home. You are not taking a cab," he says to me. "I will be back in twenty minutes." he informs everyone.

"Bye guys. It was nice to meet you though it wasn't long time I talked to you. But I'm sure that it won't be long until I'll see you again." I smile and hug the people around me.

--

I'm back at home sitting in my bed with my laptop. Jensen took off just after unlocking the door to the house for me. He is a sweet guy. If I was older, I would be totally jealous of Danneel. The way he looks in a suit, the way his hair is, his smile, his voice. What the hell am I thinking. Jensen is my foster dad, and probably also going to be my adoptive dad. I can never tell anyone what I was just thinking and especially not him or Danneel. It would be so awkward if they found out. I check the time on my iPod and it's 11.17 pm which means that I have to go to sleep now or I won't be able to get up in the morning. I walk out to my bathroom to brush my teeth and change into a gray pair of shorts and a matching gray crop top to sleep in. This was something me and Danneel bought today. Today was a good day. It was nice a the party, though I spend most of the time alone because Jensen had people taken pictures of him, Jared, Danneel and Genevieve. And I didn't get to talk to Misha or Jared so much. More Jared than Misha. When I found out the it was Misha Collins I wanted to talk to him so bad because I had some friends at my old school that were totally craze about him. It was cute that they worshiped this guy so much when he's 25 years older than them. But I don't actually blame them. He is kinda cute and does not at all look like a man at 40. More 30 or something. I stil have contact with them and can't wait to tell them that I met Misha freacking Collins today. They are gonna be so jealous of me. Maybe one day I can invite them over and make them stay the night and then the next day invite Misha over. The I will not tell them that I know Misha because then that would ruin the surprise. Also I won't tell them that Jensen Ackles is my foster father. That should be a surprise too.

Actually thinking about my friends makes me think about how long it have been since I last talked to them. I haven't seen them since everything with my mom happend. I have talked with them a couple of times over facebook chat but not much. Maybe I will call them tomorrow after school. Oh wait, I can't. I totally forgot that my phone doesn't work so I can't call them.

I look at the time again. "Fuck. It's 11.45 pm. And I'm stil brushing my teeth." I say outloud and think to myself. "How could I have been brushing them for half an hour? That crazy. I actually think I just broke the record on that one."

I hurry back into my bedroom and into the bed. It don't take long for me to fall asleep.

--

I wake up to the sound of someone yelling my name. It's Jensen telling me to get up because I have to be at the school in an hour. I get out of bed a walk out to the bathroom to take a shower. The water is perfect. Not too warm and not too cold, just perfect. After standing in the shower in about ten minutes, I get out and turn on the curling iron so it can get warm enough for me to use it. I then dry my hair as mush as I can with the towel. When I've done that I wrap the towel around my body and then start the hair dryer to get my hair all dry. The I brush it and walk inside my closet to find some clothes. I choose a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, a blue and white striped t-shirt and a pair of white converse. I take it on and fold the t-shirt so it looks like a crop top. I walk back out to the bathroom to see if the curling iron is warm and it is. It doesn't take long for me to curl it since I don't want it a curly, just a little. I put some natrual make up on. Nad by natrual I mean just a little mascara and powder.

After 40 minutes I'm finally done. I walk down stairs and see that Jensen is waiting for me in the hall. I gues I don't have time for breakfast before we go. I don't actually care because I'm not that hungry.

"Have you been waiting for me in the hall all the time?" I ask taking my bag.

"No, of course not. I just thought that you were probably almost done. And also because you have to be at the school within 15 minutes." he tells me.

"Then lets go. I don't wanna be late for my first day now, would I?" I say and we hurry outside.

"Actually, there's something I forgot to tell you. When you turn sixteen, and if you still live with us, we want to give you your own car. That way we don't have to drive you where ever you want to go to. You, of course, get to choose which one that you want. The only thing I need to know is when your birthdays is." he tells me.

"What? Are you being serious right now? My own car? You want to give me my own car? That's too much. I mean come on. A car. That is too much to give a girl there is not even your own." I say and notice that it hurted him when I said that I wasn't his kid.

"Yeah, your probably right." he says not looking at me. Fuck. Why did I say that? These people are nice and sweet and wanna adopt me, and now I've ruined it all. I don't wanna go back to the orphanage. I wanna stay here, with Jensen and Danneel and JJ. So if this is what it takes to get them to adopt me, I gues I can take the car.

"Actually, I've just thought about and your right. I can see how it will all be a lot easier if I had my own car. You wouldn't have to drive me. And if JJ was at Danneels or your parent's and you had plans with Danneel, and I had plans with some friends then it would be easier. Also if I wanted to visit my friends at my old school." I say smiling.

"You sure?" he ask and I nod. "Okay, what day is your birthday?" he asks another questiong.

"It's actually already on sunday." I say looking down at my feet.

"What? Your birthday is on sunday? Why didn't you tell us. We will have to throw a party." he say as we reach the school.

"Because I don't like having a birthday party. I don't like being the highlight of the night." I tell him. We hear the school bell ring. Great. It's my first day and I'm already late.

"You know what. We'll talk about this late. You need to hurry inside. Remember that you have to go to the pricipals office." he tells me and get out of the car. I walk up to the school and inside.