Chapter 15

After have been walking around in the city, I decide to take a cab back to the apartment. When I get inside the apartment, I check the time on my phone and it's 6 pm which means that I still have a long night a head of me. Jensen hasn't texted me yet about him coming home to eat or not, but he still has some time to do that.

I sit down on the couch and scroll through facebook. When I have done that, I check instagram. As I scroll through everone pictures I accidently happen to stop at a picture of Jason at the mall. He posted it about two hours ago. I miss him. I haven't really talked to him this past month. Maybe I should give him a call? Or check if he is on skype? I find my computer and turn on skype. He is on. I ask him if he wants to chat over video. It doesn't take long for him to answer with a yes. I press the call button.

"Hi." I smile when he answers it.

"Hey, how are you? We haven't talked in a long time." He says.

"I'm fine, just had a lot going on in my mind." I explain to him.

"Okay, when are you coming back to school? I miss you." He says.

"Uhh, next week I think. I'm not home at the moment. I'm actually in Canada." I tell him.

"With Jensen?" He asks surprised.

"Yeah, and I am going to be on the show. Isn't that amazing. The director told me that he thought I was really talented." I tell him excited.

"Wow, I can't wait to see you on tv then." He smiles.

"Do you wanna know the reason why I haven't been in school the past month?" I ask him and look down at my hands.

"Only if you are sure you wanna tell me." He says.

"Okay, the reason I wan't in school, were because I found out who my real father is." I tell him.

"What? Why haven't you told me? Who is it?" He asks.

"It's Jensen. Jensen is my father." I say.

"What? He is? And you are sure about that?" He asks and I nod.

"And he knew all this time. That is the reason he wanted to adopt me, because I already was his." I say.

"But that just means that he actually wanted you. Because if he didn't want you, then he probably didn't want to adopt you." he tells me.

"You have a point. But still, he could've told me." I say crossing my arms.

"But you are okay, right?" he asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smile at him.

"Jason, come downstairs, dinner's on the table." Jason's mother yells.

"I'm coming," He yells back. "I'm sorry, I have to go eat. Maybe we can talk later? Or at least I am gonna text you." He says to me.

"Okay, talk to you later." I smile and he hangs up.

I walk over to the homecell, there is in the kitchen. I look aroung to see if the is a pizza brochure anywhere. There is hanging one on the fridge. I take it off and begin to look through it. When I have decieded which one I want, I pick up the homecell and write in the number.

"Hello, Mario's Pizza bar, this is James talking." He says.

"Hey, my names is Cali Ackles and I wanna know if you bring out?" I ask.

"Yeah we do. Can I take a order?" He asks.

"Umm, I'm gonna take a number 21." I tell him.

"Okay, and where do you want it to be brought?" He asks.