Chapter 27

Cali's P.O.V

My eyes are closed but I can hear the people standing around my bed small talking about fun stuff they have experienced with me. And from what I can tell by the sound of their voices, it's Jensen, Jared, Danneel, Misha, their families and Jason. Jason is here? What is he doing here? I open my eyes and then everyone becomes quiet. 'You don't have to stop talking just because I'm awake,' I think to myself. They are all looking at me with sad eyes.

"What are you all doing here?" I ask with a small smile. I look up at Jensen whom is standing besides my head with a smile on his face. I then remember that he was in the accident too but it doesn't look like anything happened to him. Thank god. I don't know what I would have done if something really bad happened to him.

"We wanted to see if you were okay." Jared say with a smile. Even Genevieve is smiling. I have always had the feeling from the moment I met her that she didn't like me, but maybe it was just in my head.

"I'm fine. Are you okay?" I look up at Jensen.

"Yeah. Got a few scratches but nothing serious." He answers and places his hand on my shoulder.

"That's good. What about the guy that smashed into us?" I really hope nothing really bad happened to him even though he was the one who hit us. But still. It's not like he deserves to die just because of that.

"He was pretty hurt actually. But they got him into surgery and he is gonna make it." Jensen answers and I sigh in relieve.

"That's good to hear." I give him a small smile.

"But you could have been killed. Aren't you mad that he could have killed you and Jensen?" Jared ask with a slightly shocked expression in his face.

"A little, I guess. But he could have died himself. And me and Jensen seems fine." I tell him honestly. We do seem fine. I mean, I am fine but of course I don't if Jensen is all fine. I hope he is. I don't even know how bad he was hurt. Maybe he was more hurt than he told me. He said he got some scratches but the guy whom hit us was coming from his side of the car.

They all talk a bit while I talk with Jason. He tells me about his Christmas day yesterday, what he got and what his sister got. I actually didn't know he had a sister until now. He never told me. Not even when I stayed over that night. I've missed Jason. His voice. His face. His hair. Everything about him. I hope things between us are good. He is my best friend. And if he doesn't feel the same way about me as I do him then I hope we can still be best friends. I will just have to get over my crush.

"Okay, I guess you can take your daughter home now," a doctor tells Jensen and Danneel. "You just have to be a little careful the next couple of days though. Can you do that?" He asks me like I'm a little kid. I'm 16. I nod and he gives me a smile.

Both Jensen and Danneel thank him and I get ready to leave. 'Thank you Danneel for have brought some of my clothes,' I think to myself as I take the little bag and walk out into the little bathroom connected to the room. She has picked out my black Adidas sweatshirt, a pair of grey sweatpants and some cozy socks. This is perfect. And I'm so grateful that she didn't get me a pair of skinny jeans to wear on our way home.

When I have it all on I leave the bathroom and find Jensen standing with my shoes. I put them on and we all leave.

The drive is quiet. Danneel is driving in her car. Apparently we own more than my car and Jensen's car. I didn't even know she had one. I thought she and Jensen shared the one that was crashed. But apparently not. This is also another car brand. Me and Jensen's car are both Range Rovers but Danneel's is a Porsche. They really like the expensive cars, huh?