Chapter 37

2 MONTHS LATER

"Are you ready?" I ask Dylan as I enter my bedroom.

"Almost. I can't find my phone's charger. Have you seen it?" He asks as he looks around the room.

"It's right there next to where mine were before I packed it." I tell him and point to where his charger it.

Today we are going to Sydney in Australia for a week to celebrate Jensen's 37th birthday, which was last week. And by 'we' I mean; Me, Jensen, Danneel, JJ and Dylan. Dylan has been spending a lot of time with all of us and Jensen really likes him which is a good thing. This trip was Danneel's idea and she thought it would be a good idea bringing Dylan so I'd have someone to talk to and spend time with, and I totally agree with her. Because I think maybe I would be a bit bored being around people whom are twice my age. 

Even though Jensen knows that we are going to Sydney, he doesn't know that Jared and his family will meet us at the airport and then join us. That was also Danneel's idea. I think this trip is going to be amazing and fun. I've never been outside of North America so I can't wait to arrive. And I'm planning on sleeping most of the time on the plane since we're going to be flying for a long time. I actually don't know how long it will take.

Dylan and I run downstairs with our bags and places them in the hall next to the other bags.

"All packed?" Jensen asks us as we step into the kitchen.

"Yes. Are we driving together or taking separate cars?" I ask. Maybe it would be best if me and Dylan would drive in my car to the airport because there's a lot of luggage

"Well, I was counting on for all of us to fit in one car so we wouldn't have too much with us because we would probably be shopping a bit while we are there." He answers and put the rest of the dishes in the dishwasher. The house is totally spotless so we didn't have to come home to a big mess.

Danneel joins us in the kitchen with JJ following after her. She runs over to Jensen and her picks her up and spin around.

"Daddy." She laughs. He sits her on the kitchen island and looks at her.

"Are you ready for our trip?" He asks with a silly voice. She nods with a big smile. "That's good." He puts her back down on the floor and she runs off to the living room but two seconds later she comes back with the tv remote in her hands.

"Elsa Elsa Elsa." She says and hands her father the remote.

"You wanna watch Frozen now?" He asks and she nods eagerly. "I'm sorry, sweetheart, but you'll have to wait a little. You can watch it on the plane."

"NO! ELSA NOW!" She says angry. This girls really knows what she wants, huh?

"No. You're gonna have to wait. Are you ready, babe?" He asks Danneel.

"Yeah. The only thing we need know is to get the bags in the car and then we can leave." She says and claps her hands.

"I can't wait. This is gonna be so much fun." I say to Dylan as I press both my hands against his cheeks so his face make a pout. I can't help but laugh at how silly he looks when I do that.

We all, except JJ, carry the luggage outside and place it in the back of the car. It doesn't take long before we all are placed in the car and we are on our way to the airport. 

This is gonna be so much fun.

-- 

"Can I get you two anything to drink?" The flight attendant lady asks me and Dylan. We both shake out heads no and she leaves.

We have been in the air for half an hour or so at the moment out of the fifteen hours this flight takes. JJ is already watching Frozen because that is what she wanted to watch before we left. Jensen, Danneel, Jared and Genevieve are talking. They got seated next to each other and that was what they wanted to, I think. Thomas and Shepard, Jared and Gen's two boys, are also watching Frozen with JJ. And me and Dylan are sitting together a few seats away from the others.

"Are you planning on staying awake the whole flight?" Dylan asks and looks at me with a smile.

"No. Because of the time difference I will try and sleep most of the flight to avoid jetlag. I don't actually know if it'll work but if it doesn't I will be jetlagged either way so why not try and see if it'll work." I say with a smile. I lean bag in the seat and look out the window. The view is crazy. There is so much land under us. I feel like I can see every state in the US. I do know that I can't. America is quite big.

It doesn't take long before I hear Dylan snoring slightly beside me. I look at him and see how peaceful he looks while sleeping. He is so cute. I carefully run my hand through his hair and fortunately he doesn't wake up. I don't wanna wake him. He needs his sleep. We didn't really sleep last night. Most because I couldn't. I was too excited for this trip to sleep and I didn't want to be awake alone so every time he was about to fall asleep I woke him up again. I put on movie after movie just to try and keep him up with me. Unfortunately around 5 am he fell asleep and was in such deep sleep there was no way I could wake him. And to be honest I don't blame him for falling asleep. We did go to bed quite late the night before last.

"Seems like Dylan is the first to fall asleep." Jared says and everyone looks over at us. They start laughing. I unbuckle my belt and stand up, trying to get past Dylan without waking him, and walk over to them.

"Why is that funny?" I smile.

"Well, we are kind of having a contest on who can stay awake the longest of all of us. And obviously it's not Dylan since he fell asleep before the kids." Jared explains.

"I was actually counting on the kids to be first and maybe you and Dylan to be last since you are young and have a lot of energy." Jensen says. Then he doesn't know any people at my age. Most of the people I know goes to bed early every day because they are so sleepy. Actually it's the boys mostly. They leave school and then when they get home and enter their bedrooms, they fall asleep after 2.5 seconds. That's the reason why they don't answer me when I text them. Or at least I hope so and not because they don't wanna chat with me.

I get back to my sea, sit down and after ten minutes or something I'm in a deep sleep.

--

"The Captain has now turned on the belt light, so please everyone put on your seat belts, we will be landing shortly." A flight attendant lady says over the mic. I put on my belt and look at Dylan whom is still sleeping.

"Dylan. You need to wake up. We are in Australia." I say while shaking him. He wakes up and looks at me with a smile. "You need to put on your belt." I tell him. He looks down and does as told.

He looks back up at me and kisses me on my mouth, which makes me smile. "What was that for?" I ask him.

"Just because you are amazing. That's all." He says with a smirk. I can't help the smile forming on my face.

After a few minutes the plane land and everyone slowly gets out. We have to wait a little in line because there is so many people here who also wants to get out. I look over at the grown ups. Jensen is carrying JJ, Jared is carrying Shepherd, and Thomas walking behind him but in front of Gen. Danneel is walking in front of Jensen holding both of their phones in one of her hands as they try to keep up with me and Dylan. We get to where the conveyors are and grab out luggage which already is there. It's some of the first to come out behind the wall. We hurry over to get it before it disappears behind the wall again. I know it'll come back out but I don't wanna wait for it to come back. Jared puts down Shepard and then hurry's over and gets one of those flat carts to put our stuff on.

When we have everything, we get outside to where a two big cars are parked. They each have a driver standing in front of them with signs. The first says 'Ackles' and the other says 'Padalecki'. I guess they are here to get us. We walk over and the driver help us put our bags in the back of the car and then we all get in and the drivers starts driving us to the house we have rented for the trip.