Chapter 32

We are on our way to the audition right now and I feel like throwing up at any moment. I'm serious. I think I could throw up here in the car right now. It's probably just the fact that I'm nervous a fuck and stuff. I cannot believe that this is happening right now. I know I probably wont get it but I still have the chance and all.

"Do you think we'll get to meet the other actors?" I ask out of nowhere. The whole ride so far has been in silence because I have been going over the lines in my head and I didn't want anything to let me forget something. I know there will be a script I can read from but I really want to show them that I can remember what to say and do.

"Maybe. But don't get your hopes too high." Jensen answers and smiles.

After a couple of minutes we arrive and just as I open the door and is about to step out, Jensen calls my names. I place myself back in the seat and look at him with a nervous smile. Not because he called my name but because of the audition. I really want it to go well.

"I just wanted to let you know, that whatever happens in there, I'm proud of you." He says with a satisfied, but also happy and serious face.

"Thank you," I give him a smile. "But your coming in, right?" I can't go in there alone. I'm sure he knows how to act in this kind of situation and I really want him to help me stay calm. Otherwise I would probably pass out or something.

"Of course."

We both get out of the car and walk inside. We get greeted at the door by a young man with a beard. But he looks good with it.

"What can I do for the two of you?" He asks friendly. His voice is a bit deep and by the looks of the clothes he is wearing, I would guess he's around 30, maybe?

"I have an audition for The Maze Runner. My name is Cali Ackles." I tell him with a smile. He doesn't say anything but wave with his hand for us to follow him. He lead us to room where some tables and chairs are, along with between five and ten people, are.

"Cali Ackles is here." The man who lead us here, tell the people.

"Good. Cali, you just take a seat here next to Dylan." She says and the guy named Dylan turns around. Dylan O'Brien.

"Hi. I'm Dylan." He smiles and waves.

--

We just finished the audition and I, personally, think it went really good. Jensen was told that he couldn't sit around the table and watch us read, but he could sit at a chair a little away in the back, so he did. And I think he enjoyed it. At first it was a bit nerve wrecking  that Dylan O'Brien was sitting next to me but he seemed totally cool about having to read with me. He was nice to me and through the five minutes break we got a little while ago, we talked a little. Just about random stuff.

"Ready to go?" Jensen asks me and I nod. Before leaving, I look back at where Dylan is standing and he looks towards me as the person next to him keeps talking. I see him excuse himself and he runs up to me.

"Hey," He smiles and I return it. "So I was wondering if I could maybe get your number?" He asks and stuff his hands down in his pockets.

"Sure." I say and he smiles. He gives me his phone so I can type in my number.

"Thank you. I'll text you a little later so you have my number too. And by the way, I really hope you get the part. You are really good." He says. I thank him and walk out the door to catch up my Jensen. He's almost at the car. Apparently he hasn't noticed that I weren't following him.

We get into the car and the first thing I do is check my phone. I have a couple of missed calls and text messages from the girls. There's also a text from Jason but I choose to ignore it. I'm having a really good day so far, so I really don't want him to ruin it. I also have a couple of notifications on twitter. It's a while since I last tweeted so maybe I should do that. I can't tweet that I auditioned for The Maze Runner yet for some reason. Maybe I should just tweet that I met Dylan.