Chapter 38

The house is amazing. It's on the beach so we can walk from the living room down to the water. It's also a bit away from everything, because it's out somewhere private but we can drive everywhere. The view from the house is so good, I could just stare at it all day. Absolutely lovely. Besides that, it's also quite big. Shep and Thomas has a sharing room, Jared and Gen has their room, JJ has her own room, Jensen and Danneel has a room together, and me and Dylan shares a room. The grownups' rooms are upstairs while the rest are downstairs. I think it's a good thing because the kids probably wakes up before the rest of us, though I'm not fond of the idea that me and Dylan have a room down here when the small kids will wake up early. But I'm not complaining at all, because from our room we can also walk down to the water which none of the others can.

I place my bags on the bed as I feel Dylan's arms rapped around me and he kisses my neck. I can't help the smile forming on my lips. I've always wondered what it would be like having a boyfriend because I've never had one before now. Dylan and I are taking things slow and just enjoying spending time with each other. We haven't told anyone besides our families and some friends that we are together but have decided to not tell the press since the age difference is so big. He is 23 and I'm 16. We both feel like it would be better to wait and then just enjoy the privacy. Of course the cast of the movie knows it. We didn't even tell them. They just kind of knew and was totally cool about it.

"What do you feel like doing?" He asks as I turn around to look at him.

"I don't know. I'm starting to get hungry. We could go and get something to eat maybe?" I suggest.

"Maybe. I just don't really feel like leaving the house. I think I'm starting to feel the jetlag." He says and sits down on the bed and I stand between his legs while looking down at him.

"Same. It did not help sleeping most of the time on the flight," I say. "Do you know what time it is?" I ask. He pull out his phone from his pocket.

"6.30, so maybe we should get something to eat before heading to bed." He answers and stand up. We walk out of our bedroom together and down the hall to the kitchen where Danneel is standing with JJ whom is almost asleep on her shoulder.

"Hey guys." She says when she sees us.

"Hey. What's up?" I ask as both me and Dylan sits down at the table.

"Well, the boys are already asleep. They didn't really sleep on the plane. Neither did this little girl and now she is really tired. Jensen is out getting some groseries. Apparently there's a little shop a couple of miles down the road. And I actually don't know what Gen and Jared are up to. I think maybe they are upstairs." She tells us.

We sit in the kitchen talking for about five minutes before Jensen gets back and joins us. He got some bread and other stuff. Not a lot, just so we could get a little to eat before heading to bed, if anyone's hungry. And then some cereal for the kids to eat for breakfast tomorrow.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed. You coming, babe?" Jensen asks Danneel when he's finished putting the groceries where they belong. She nods and they both say goodnight to us and leave.

I walk over to the cabinet and take out the bread and then take out the butter form the fridge. I spread the butter on the bread and take a bite. "You want one too?" I ask Dylan when I catch him staring. "Because I can make you one if you want." I tell him.

"Yes, thank you. That would be great." He smiles. When I've made it, I give it to him and it doesn't take long for him to finish it. I'm very hungry so I eat one more, but Dylan decides to go back to our room and brush his teeth so he can go to bed.

As I'm all alone now, I walk into the living room and slowly over to the windows as I admire the view. The sun is still up and shining really bright. No one is at the beach as far as I can see. I slide the door open and slowly walk outside. The temperature is almost the same out here as it is inside. I actually think that it may be warmer here outside than inside. It's really nice. I can feel the sand between my toes as I walk closer to the water. I look to both sides to see if anyone is out here too. I spot a couple of people walking around on the beach but it's quite far from where I'm standing.

"Hey. Are you coming to bed now?" I hear Dylan saying behind me. I turn around and see him standing in his sweatpants and no shirt on. He rub his face with one of his hands and then run it through his hair. The sun is also shining on him, making him look really good right now.

"Yeah, just a moment. I need to go back in through the living room so I can close the door." I tell him.

"Okay. But hurry up." He says and walk inside again. He closes the door nearly all the way shut, but leaves it open a little, and pull the curtains.

I look back at the ocean before walking inside again and back to my room. I can still feel some of the sand between my toes but it falls out as I walk around inside.

--

I wake up by the feeling of something wet dripping down on my face. I open my eyes and see Dylan standing with his hands in the air a water dripping from them and down on my face.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask pushing them away and sitting up.

"Just waking you up. You know, you are the only one still sleeping." He says and walks over to pick up a towel.

"I am?" He nods and walks over to the open glass door. "Where are you going?" I ask and gets out of bed.

"Down for a swim. I've already been in but I wanna go again. You're welcome to join me if you want." He says.

"What's everyone doing?" I ask. 

"Your parents, their friends and the kids are out by the pool. You are standing there about to put on your swimsuit and I am standing here telling what everyone is doing." He tells me.

"We have a pool?" I didn't see one yesterday when we came.

"Yeah, It's next to the house. You can't really see it because there's palm trees and a big fence. I don't know why the fence are there. Probably to keep creeps away." He says.

"Okay. I'm just gonna change and then I will meet you by the water, okay?" I say. He nods and starts running down to the water. He is acting like a little kid right now, but it's cute. Just as long as he doesn't act like one the whole trip.