Chapter 2

Akaashi POV
TW: Akaashi feeling sad and being bullied, which is a sin

"Ok the top comment is... Do a collab with Fukurotoko? YES, I don't have to get a piercing, phew thank God. Anyway, a collab with Fukurotoko? I mean I'm down. So Fukurotoko- Can I call you Fukuro? I'm going to call you that- If you want to collab, well then my instagram DM's are always open. Go follow me @SirHootsalot if you have not already" Bokuto said while winking.

I smiled to myself. After an awful week of your address being leaked, SirHootsalot always knew how to cheer me up. Too bad that I don't have instagram. My fingers hovered over the keys of my computer. I had been staying off social media for about a week, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to comment on the video. After all being a Youtube gamer and streamer is not the most easy job and it was a chance to get a few new followers, as I had only just hit 22 million and he was on 30 million.

I gave in and replied to the comment 'I don't have instagram, but i would love to collab:)' and quickly posted it before shutting my computer and *gay tbh* panicking. (A/N italics mean their thoughts) 'Was that too forward? Maybe he was joking about the collab? Is the smiley face too childish? He is a vlogger, and a pretty famous one, I think he got placed 4th most popular on youtube this year, why would he want to make a video with me? God it was probably a joke, I just made a complete idiot out of myself.'

I closed my PC with a sigh and looked at my clock. It was 12:08, I probably should go to bed. In the morning I will delete my stupid comment. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I looked so ugly. As usual. I hate my messy raven-coloured hair and the way my eyes could never decide if they were blue or green. My face is too fat, my nose is too big, my skin is too pale, honestly I could go on for hours. This is why I didn't want to do a face reveal. My childhood bullies would have a big laugh if they found out that I was now a gamer. The only person who actually knows who I am is my best friend from high school, Kenma Kozume. The only reason I told him was because he is also a gamer on youtube, even though he is way more successful than me. I think he has around 45 million subscribers by now.

I walk downstairs, turn off all the lights and lock the doors before climbing into bed. Today had been eventful. I had three packages arrive, they all contained minecraft merch which my subscribers know I love, 17 letters of fanmail and only one text message from a random number that was probably Terushima telling me to kill myself. Improvements. I look around my room filled with gaming supplies, minecraft merch and anime posters. Yes, I am secretly a big weeb but nobody needs to know. I fall into a light sleep, with one thing on my mind. SirHootsalot.

A/N
constructive critism is welcomed :D