Chapter 15

Kenma POV

"Okay, Bokuto-San, truth or dare?" Asked Yamaguchi while we were waiting for Nishinoya and Tanaka to arrive.

"Dare!" He chose. "Download TikTok and make a dance video with Kuroo."

Oh god. This will be interesting.

He downloaded TikTok and set up an account. "You are going to have to learn a dance first" I told the two idiots.

"We already know one."

I sighed. Of course they did. Bokuto picked the sound and showed it to Kuroo before setting up his phone. "Do you want to be in the background or not?" Kuroo asked everyone.

"We can stay"

"Okay, Akaashi, move you are able to be seen in frame."

They started dancing vigorously to the sound WAP and knew the dance perfectly. When they ended in a very wobbly and bad splits everyone burst out laughing. He posted the video and there was thousands of likes within minutes.

"Wait Akaashi, why did Bokuto tell you to go out of frame?" Asked Hinata. "Do you want to tell them or not?" Bokuto questioned him.

"It's fine, I'll just tell them. So basically I'm FukuroToko. Please don't tell anybody."

"Oh that's cool. We are all YouTubers as well" Yaku told him. "Kageyama is milkyboi, Hinata is Tangerine10, Suga is Mr. Refreshing, Daichi is livingdead, Oikawa is Alienkawa, Iwazumi is Iwa-Chan, Oikawa picked that, Lev is titan, Ushijima is Ushiwaka, Tendou is guessmonster, Makki is tweedledumb, Mattsukawa is tweedledumber, Tsukkishima is Tsukkisaurus, you already know Kenma's, Kuroo's and Bokuto's, Yamaguchi is Freckles12 and I am Shortstack. The stupid tree monster changed it and I won't change back."

"Hah!" Exclaimed Tendou and Oikawa and Lev just groaned and handed over 630¥ (about €5  or 6.10$)

"They lost the bet" Tendou explained. It didn't explain much.

"We bet on if Bokuto would end up dating you. I thought it would have been at least another month." Oikawa pouted.

"What? Uh we are not dating" they both said, blushing furiously

"Really? Oh I thought you were. TENDOU give us back our money" Lev shouted.

Akaashi and I had a silent argument with our eyes.

'See? Everyone thinks you are together' I communicated.

'He doesn't like me and he is probably straight.'

There is literally nothing straight about him, even his hair has a wave in it.

'You should confess while you have the time'

Kuroo interrupted our silent conversation. "You know it's really mean to the rest of us who can't understand what you are saying when you talk with your eyes" he complained.

"You couldn't? I could understand fine." Said Suga, with Yaku and Iwazumi agreeing. "And Akaashi, Kenma is right."

"See?" I bragged. "I am so confused" said a very dumbfounded looking Bokuto.

A/N

So I actually write this after writing chapter 18 because I really wanted to put in Bokuto and Kuroo doing a TikTok. It's short but the next few chapters are all over 1000 words so that makes up for it. Also, THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR OVER 700 READS!!! THATS INSANE! I really appreciate it😁