Chapter 11

(Totally didn't almost forget to post this)
Akaashi POV

Kenma and I smirked at each other. You wouldn't be able to tell but Kenma and I were really competitive when it came to games, especially video games. That's why we were both gamers. We both knew that Bokuto and Kuroo would be no problem. After all, they decided that it would be a good idea to challenge gamers to a game. I can't wait to see their faces when they realize.

Bokuto went first and he got eaten in a few seconds, getting a score of 540. "Ha! Now we definitely won't be watching another owl documentary. I hope you enjoy watching sleeping beauty again!" Said Kuroo, while laughing. "If you're so cocky, why don't you go next?" Challenged Bokuto. Kenma was right. They both sucked. He only got 550. Kuroo still rubbed it in Bokuto's face, even though he only got 10 more points then him

Kenma went next. That was when the two idiots realized their mistake. They had just challenged two famous gamers to a video game. Their faces paled dramatically when Kenma finally died with a score of 8990. "Boom." He said while going back on his PPS. "Well maybe Akgaashi can beat him!" Cheered Bokuto. "Go Akgaashi!"

I smiled and got ready to play. Nobody, not even Kenma knew that my dad had taught me how to play when I was a kid, so I had about 15 years of experience in Pac-Man. I skillfully maneuvered around all the ghosts and kept playing until I had eaten them all. I turned back around to find them all shook.

"Akgaashi! I didn't know that you were so good at Pac-Man!" Shouted Bokuto. "Like, I thought you were a Minecraft gamer, when did you become a gamer for games from the 1980's?" Kuroo exclaimed. "Damn Akaashi, nice." Was all Kenma said.

I just smiled mysteriously. "So what movie should we watch?" I asked. "Cats!" Kenma shouted, " A princess movie!" Kuroo wanted. "An owl movie!" Bokuto Begged. "How about a Disney movie or something?" I suggested. "Yes!" They all agreed. I felt like I was babysitting a group of children. And Kenma.

I scrolled through Disney plus before deciding to watch the musical Hamilton. Bokuto and Kuroo went downstairs to grab snacks while Kenma and I got blankets and pillows. "So, how will you survive, living with your crush for a week?" Asked Kenma. I shushed him and blushed. "What if he hears you?" I asked. "Be quiet!"

Kenma POV

'Ugh they are both so oblivious it physically pains me. Akaashi has told me multiple times about his little crush on Bokuto, and I have heard from Kuroo, SO MANY TIMES, about Bokuto complaining that he liked Akaashi. They are so dense. At least I had the guts to- actually wait no I didn't- At least Kuroo had the guts to confess to me. If they aren't going to admit it to each other, it looks like I will have to take matters into my own hands. Time to play matchmaker again.'

A/N

I have never played Pac-Man, so excuse my horrible description, I think that's how you play it.