Chapter 23

Bokuto

After we had come back from the mall it was about 4 o' clock.

Then I had a brilliant idea.

"AKAASHI! LETS PLAY MARIO KART!"

I had it on my switch. He smiled slightly and agreed.

I tossed him the blue side and we picked our characters. He was Mario, boring, but I was playing as the best character.

Princess Peach! (Mario is actually my favorite so this pained me to write)

While we were playing the first round, coconut mall, I was concentrating really hard and I was doing amazing! I was 6th!

I glance at Akaashi's screen. He was a lap ahead of me.

"Agaashi! How are you a full lap is ahead of me? And how are you managing to dodge all of those cars? And how are you- AHHHHH"

I screamed loudly while looking back to my own screen because I saw myself falling to death. I hadn't even realized that was possible before now.  Is it even possible? Or am I just so awesome that I manage to constantly break world records? I mean, I do currently have one world record, who can put the most t-shirts on in 60 seconds.

What can I say? My brain does weird things while I'm trying to study. During second year I once learned how to do oragami instead of my modern Japanese literature homework. And I was pretty damn good at it too. If I am ever working in a restaurant and need to fold napkins, I would be perfect for the job.

But I'm not. And I didn't study. And I failed my Japanese literature exam the next month. And missed a training camp. And hit temporarily suspended from playing volleyball because I had failed my exam.

Don't forget to study kids. Oragami gets you nowhere unless you need to fold napkins or towels. I mean, it would be a useful skill if I was a spy... I could sneak into hotels under the disguise of folding towels-

I snapped back to reality abruptly as I heard Akaashi laughing, as a big 'Finish' sign crossed my screen, while I was still on lap 2. I had gotten so wrapped up in my fantasy of folding towels, that I forgot to press the actual button to go.

Oops.

I really need to stop challenging famous gamers to video games.

A/N

Yes, this is inspired by the fact I once learned oragami instead of studying, what about it? Short chapter, but writers block is kicking my ass so sorry