Chapter 9

Bokuto POV

(A/N I am going to be posting on Wednesday and Saturday from now on)

I woke up to the sun shining brightly and the birds chirping cheerfully. It was a lovely morning with barely a cloud in the bright blue sky. Wait... bright blue sky? I didn't know the sky was this bright at 7 o'clock. I checked my alarm clock. It was 8:30. I had slept in. FUKURO WAS GOING TO BE HERE IN 30 MINUTES YOU DUMBASS!!!! I scrambled out of bed frantically and started multi tasking to get ready faster.

I ate my breakfast while getting changed before realizing I had to take a shower so I had to take the clothes off again. I brushed my teeth in the shower to save time and water as well. I'm like a vsco girl, saving the earth. SKSKSSSKSKSS

Photo credits to pleasegivemedeath

I dried off and got dressed while cleaning the kitchen. I had learned to multi task so well in high school when I would study for my test due the next day while practicing my cut shots in volleyball at the same time. I guess you could say I've always been talented, despite what Kuroo says.

I just finished cleaned exactly as the doorbell rang. Phew, just in time. I opened the door and was met with a sight that made my jaw drop. An angel. A literal angel was standing at my front door. I was almost speechless. Almost. To be honest, I don't think that I have ever been speechless in my life.

"Hey hey hey! You must be Fukuro. Nice to meet you. I'm Bokuto Kotaro, but you can just call me Bokuto!!!" I greeted the man at my door. I really hoped that he was actually Fukuro, otherwise he would be very confused.

"Hello Bokuto-San. Yes, I am Fukuro. My name is Akaashi Keiji. Thank you for your hospitality." He replied. Akaashi. What a perfect name for a perfect being. Now my crush intensified by about 100 times. This adorable person who, until recently I had a crush on without even knowing what he looked like. And the best thing was that Kuroo owed me 1250¥( I think that's around €10) because he and I betted on what he would look like. Kuroo thought he would kill my crush immediately and I believed he would be handsome. Akaashi somehow managed to be handsome, pretty and cute at the same time. Don't ask me how he does it. 'Get yourself a man who can do all three' I thought. Wait a sec, I just met him why did I call him my man? Ah well, hopefully he will be one day.

I helped him carry his suitcase into the house and have him a quick house tour. "This is the sitting room, here is the kitchen, down there is the sun room, to the right is the bathroom." After that I showed him the upstairs floor. "In here is the guest room where you will be staying, this is my room. If you need to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night just come into the en-suite here, as the only other bathroom is downstairs. That's the office with the computers and in there is my green screen room where I film all my videos. And finally, up those stairs is the attic, which is converted into a games room. It has some basic games like a pool table, ping pong and a tabletop football game, as well as some cool video games like pac-man, super Mario bros and centipede. There is also a projector to watch movies and stuff in up there. The WiFi and password are on the door of the cupboard in the kitchen. Any questions?"

I looked back at him and saw his eyes shining in awe. "Woah" he said in a small voice. "This is such a cool house." I chuckled. "Glad you think so!" He jumped a little after realizing I heard him and blushed. 'Ok , screw being manly, this is so cute. Yup, I'm internally fangirling.'

"So is there anything that you have planned to do?" He asked me when we were both seated in the sitting room. "Yup! So you said that the wedding was on Saturday and today is Wednesday so I think that today we can just chill, then tomorrow we can go shopping in Aeon Lake town, on Friday we can go to the cinema and watch the Disney movie that just came out, Onwards or something like that. Saturday, you will be at the wedding so I'll just be hanging with my bro, then Sunday we can go to the zoo that I went to last month, it's great. Then maybe on Monday we could do a live collab? You can wear like a mask over your face. Anyways your fans said for us to meet in real life didn't they? So why not make a video to prove it? Only if you want to like." I said, slightly nervous but I think I played it off well.

He smiled and I think something inside me melted. Just when I thought he couldn't get any more cute, BOOM!!! He hit me with a new level of adorableness. "Yeah that's sounds fun. I can't wait Bokuto-San."

This was going to be the best week of my life.

A/N

They finally meet! It's about time it's literally chapter nine. Bokuto in that photo is just *chef kiss*.