Chapter 43 ouch I was stung by a bee

⚠️mild swearing ⚠️

Akaashi's POV

I sighed, very annoyed. Nothing seemed to be going right at the moment. All I wanted was to keep some information private. Was that too much to ask for?

Apparently.

You know what? I am done with this bullshit.

I am sick and tired of people trying to expose me, leaking my address, taking photos of us, releasing private information, trying to find out information about Bokuto and I's relationship.

If they want to know, I'll be the one to tell them.

I grabbed my phone, opened the camera so it was facing me and stormed into the kitchen.

Bokuto, who was also on his phone watching TikToks, looked up and jumped at the look on my face.

"Kaashi? Is everything okay?" He asked timidly. I don't think that he has ever seen me with this much emotion on my face, much less me this angry.

"Kiss my cheek." I demanded.

"What? Okay, why though? Not that I'm complaining. I love spending time with you!" He said, doing what I told him to.

I held up my middle finger to the camera and took a photo.

"Thank you. I love you." I said, not even thinking about what I was saying, too preoccupied with my thoughts.

"Awwwww 'Kaashi! I love you too!" Bokuto said, giving me a hug with a big smile on his face.

Wait a dam minute... did o just accidentally say I love you to him? Do I love him? Did I mean it?

"I love you Bokuto." I said it again, testing the way it sounded.

"I love you Bokuto. I... love... Bokuto. Bokuto loves me! I love Bokuto!" I declared.

Yes. Yes I did mean it.

"You okay there Akaashi?" Bokuto asked, looking confused.

"Perfectly fine." I replied.

I went into Instagram and posted the picture I took with the caption: 'yes, this is me and my boyfriend since you love to find out personal information about me.'

About three minutes later I was already regretting it so I logged back on to Instagram thinking about deleting the post.

I went into the comments and was met with an overwhelming amount of support.

I only saw about six hate comments and they were all met with replies disagreeing and fighting them.

In the end, I have some great supporters.

Three months later...

"Keiji~ when can I meet your family? You met my parents and sister last month, and you still haven't even mentioned your parents to me." Bokuto whined, leaning his head on my shoulder.

I had been living with him for almost two months now, after selling my house and most of my furniture.

It's true, I did meet his parents and sister last month. His mom with basically an older version of him, bubbly and bouncing, but he got his looks and build from his more serious looking father. His sister was a big fan of mine, and even had our merch.

That's right, our merch. A few weeks after I revealed myself, Bokuto and I made a shared YouTube account, called 'SirFukuroToko.'

It had completely blown up and after we had reached 15 million in three  days, we decided to release official merch. It was sold out of stock within 10 minutes.

His sister, Suki, was telling me that she has shipped us ever since we had done the Minecraft collaboration and was even the one who told Bokuto to invite me over for the week that turned out to be a lot longer.

I laughed at him, realizing that I had forgotten to tell him.

"You haven't met my parents because I don't have any. They both died in a car accident when I was 14."

Bokuto immediately panicked and fell off the couch we were sitting on.

"Ahhhhh 'kaashi I'm sorry I didn't mean to-." He rambled on.

He does that a lot so I have gotten used to tuning him out.

"It's okay Bokuto, that was almost ten years ago. I'm over it."

I'm not sure, but I thought that he muttered something under his breath. I'm not sure but I think he said something like 'well, maybe soon you can have some. Or maybe even be one."

A/N

:)

Another week until the next chapter. Oh I love cliffhangers.