Chapter 18

Akaashi POV

⚠️implications of anorexia⚠️

"Bokuto you have weighing scales right?" Asked Kuroo. "Yup! They are in the bathroom" Bokuto said, oblivious to my panic. Kenma and I caught eyes. 'Go to the bathroom for a while' he mouthed. He was the only person that I had told about my little problem. I nodded and went to the bathroom, remembering where it was thanks to the tour Bokuto had given me earlier.

Nobody's POV

"Okay everyone, place your bets on who is going to be the heaviest and lightest!" Tendou laughed. Everyone thought that Ushijima would be the heaviest and it was a mix of votes between Hinata, Kenma, Noya and Yaku for the lightest. "Oh, now your just targeting the short people are you now?" Yelled a very angry Yaku. "Yes" agreed Kuroo. His mistake. Yaku did his traditional roundhouse kick(©) and Kuroo was doubled up in pain. "I now know  why short people are the angriest. It's because they are closer to hell" wheezed Kuroo, immediately running from Yaku. "Yeah, and because their body's are too small to bottle up all the anger" Lev chimed in. Suga started praying for their health after this, but he was lowkey scared of Yaku too.

"What did you say you tree monster?" Asked Yaku, calmly advancing towards the tall half- Russian. "N-nothing!" Begged Lev backing away as fast as he could. "Hey hey hey! I'm back!" Shouted Bokuto, holding the weighing scales. He had just saved Lev from certain death. "Who wants to go first?"

(According to Google a 24 year old is supposed to weigh 168.6 pounds so I'm going off that)

Just as everyone had expected, Ushijima was the heaviest at 181 pounds. Then was Bokuto and Kuroo who were the exact same weight at 177 pounds and Iwazumi at 175. Tendou weighed 173.7, Daichi was 172.9, Mattsukawa was 171, Hanamaki was 170, Tanaka was 168, Semi was 165, Oikawa was 163.6, Lev was 161.3, Suga was 160, Kageyama was 159.9. Next up was the people estimated to be the lightest. (These are not their actual weights, it's just for the purpose of the story!)

Noya was 156.4, Yaku was 154, Hinata was 151 and Kenma was 149.7. "Hah! I win!" Boasted Kuroo, who had been the one to bet on Kenma. It was at that moment Akaashi decided to come back. "Nope, we haven't weighed Akaashi yet!" Yelled Bokuto, trying to keep his money.

Akaashi POV (sorry for all the changes)

I froze. 'Shit.' I had been so close, but of course Bokuto had to see me and Kenma was off doing who knows what in the corner and didn't hear the commotion. "Okay, stand on the scales Akaashi" Oikawa told me. Welp, there was no getting out of this.

I sighed and decided just to get it over with I stood on the digital scales and Semi, who was in charge of recording all the weights waited for the number to settle. "Okay, Akaashi is... 109 pounds?"

A/N

Hello! It's me back again. Sorry for the short chapter I have major writer block right now. It was my birthday yesterday so I couldn't write a chapter so I am a bit behind on the schedule.

Written: 18/01/21