Epilogue

:(

15 years later...

Akaashi POV

"My goodness, Hina, this is the third time this month that I have been called by your school principal. What did you do this time?" I asked our daughter, Hina.

I could see her pouting in the rear view mirror as we pulled up to our house.

"Haruto said that having two dads was stupid. So I told him, 'you know what is the only stupid thing here is? How stupidly loud your mom is in bed. Then I punched him in the face. That shut him up.' "

To say I almost crashed the car was an understatement. I slammed down on the brakes in the driveway.

"HINA BOKUTO-AKAASHI! You are thirteen years old! Where did you even learn that?" I yelled at her.

She grabbed her bag from the backseat next to her and opened the car door.

"Uncle Kenma." Hina shrugged.

I am going to kill Kenma the next time I saw him.

I sighed and followed her into the house, calling out to Bokuto that we were home.

"Kou! Please try teach our daughter some discipline. She punched a boy in her class in the face today." I asked him, not knowing why I asked the biggest man-child I know to teach him daughter, who he would do anything for, to teach Hina some manners.

"Who was it? Was it Haruto?" He yelled back, and when she nodded he cheered.

"Good job! I have taught you well. This is the third time this month that Terushima's kid has come home with a bloody nose. He complained last time, I hope he does it again. I could so take him in a fight." He bragged to his annoyed husband and bored daughter.

"Did you do anything interesting in school today, other than punishing my childhood bully's kid in the face again?" I asked, making my way to the kitchen to began cooking because there was no way that I was letting Bokuto go near the kitchen after the incident involving a live chicken, can of beans and ten kilograms of butter. But that's a story for another day.

"Ms. Gairdia was telling us to make Mother's Day cards. Me, Kaito and Yui were all laughing and when she asked why, Kaito told her we had two gay dads. She didn't say anything and just walked off."

Ever since Oikawa and Iwaizumi adopted Kaito, and Kuroo and Kenma adopted Yui the three of them have been best friends and have gotten into so much trouble, including the situation involving oil, fishing rods and a pair of sunglasses.

I think Hina gets it from Bokuto, because there was no way that I was such a troublesome child.

Was I?

"Also Tobio called earlier. He wants us to come to Akira's second birthday tomorrow. I told him that we would. Hopefully we aren't busy." Bokuto yelled from the living room.

"No need to yell, I'm in the room next to you. Inside voice please!" I yelled back.

Scratch that, I was 100% a chaotic child. I feel bad for my parents.

"Hina! Kou! Lunch is ready!" I shouted while serving some simple ramen and sitting at the table in the dining room. A few seconds later Kou and Hina ran in and immediately started shoveling food into their mouths.

I was about halfway done our meal when Hina cleared her throat.

"Dad? Papa? I have something to tell you." She admitted, pushing her now empty plate to the side.

We looked at her expectantly and waited for her to continue.

"I know you might say that I'm too young to know something like this, but I think I'm a lesbian. I have a crush on Yui and have never really felt like boys are cute. Now I know this seems-"

She got cut off by both Bokuto and I tackling her into a hug.

"Yes! Thank god for this! Now we will never have to worry about boys not treating you right!" Bokuto cheered, picking her up and spinning her in a circle.

"You have two gay dads, do you really think that we would mind?" I asked, bringing the empty plates over to the dishwasher and grabbing the car keys.

"Now who wants ice-cream to celebrate?"

The End.

For now....

A/N

FYFUVIRYVIGYDUVIDTSYVU AHHH ITS DONE!!!! I hope that ending didn't seem to rushed but I thought that it might be time to wrap it up and I decided what better time to do it then pride month? THANK YOU SM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THIS HAS GOTTEN, ILY ALL SM!!!!

Like damn, leave some for me.