Chapter 22

⚠️TW: Terushima, the f slur and slight homophobia ⚠️

Be prepared

Akaashi POV

"Hello Terushima."

"Hi Akaashi! Long time no see! How are you?" He asked.

This was a change. He would usually start of with an insult, throw in a few punches (pun not intended) and end with either calling me... that word or sometimes a knife would be pulled and even once, that... happened.

But that was all in high school. Maybe he has changed?

Wait no never mind, he vandalized my car last month and sent me another death note this morning. So why was he acting like this? Even when I was around other people he would still insult me.

Oh right. I was literally standing right next to a really famous YouTuber. He has no idea that I was FukuroToko. I wonder how different he would act if he did.

"Hey hey hey! Akaashi, who is this?" Asked Bokuto.

"Hey! I'm Yūji Terushima, nice to meet you! Are you SirHootsalot by any chance?"

"Yup!" Bokuto said while beaming. "How do you know Akaashi?"

"Oh we were really good friends in high school. We were on the same volleyball team, I was a wing spiker. How do you know Akaashi?"

"Akaashi and I decided to do a collab while he was down in the city for Suga's wedding."

'Shit. Well now he knows. Good job Bokuto-San, you just exposed my secret online identity to the biggest jerk I know.'

"Is Suga getting married? I'll have to give him my congratulations. A collab you said? Sounds interesting. I forget the name of Akaashi's channel, what's it called again?"

'You didn't forget, you never knew'

I tried to intervene, but there was no stopping Bokuto once he had started talking.

"How could you forget? You must be very happy for him, with Akaashi hitting 25 million recently."

Terushima's jaw dropped, but he quickly covered it up. "Yeah, I'm really happy for him."

"You know, it has been about a month since we first even started talking, back when we only knew each other as SirHootsalot and FukuroToko. I'm very glad your address got leaked. NOT LIKE THAT BUT LIKE WE WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED TALKING IF IT DIDN'T!"

Terushima's eyes widened. "FukuroToko huh? Who knew Akaashi would become famous?" He muttered under his breath, but I could still hear.

"Anyways, it was nice to meet you Bokuto, and you too Akaashi! Bye!" He shouted pulling me into a hug.

"You little Fag, I heard what you said that he is your boyfriend. You are only with him for the clout. People like you are ruining today's society" he muttered into my ear. Before pulling away like nothing had happened.

"Bye bye!" He waved

"He seems nice" said Bokuto, watching him walk away.

I scoffed.

"Oh yeah, he is."

A/N

:) please don't come for me, but be prepared. The worst part hasn't even started 😈