Chapter 7

Timeskip to a month later

Akaashi POV

Fukuro: Hello Bokuto-San

SirHootsalot: silly i told you to call me bokuto
SirHootsalot:anyways what up

Fukuro: Well I just hit 25 million subscribers on YouTube and I was wondering if I should do something like you did when you got to 30 million

SirHootsalot: oh yeah u so should! u could do like a insta poll or somefink like dat

Fukuro: Yes, ok. Good plan

I logged onto Instagram and set up a post asking what I should do as a reward. Then I got a text from Kenma.

Kenma: hey, did you hear? Daichi and Suga agreed to get married next week in the center of Tokyo, by my house. We are both invited.

Akaashi: Oh that's great, I'm so happy for them. How long of a drive is it from my house?

Kenma: about two hours. Sorry, I would let you stay at my house but Kuroo is staying in the guest room at the moment because his house is getting an extension.

Akaashi: It's fine I can just stay at a hotel or something.

I sighed. That was going to be expensive as hotels in Tokyo city will be full at this time so the prices will have gone up.

After about 3 hours I decided to check the post. There was about 400,000 comments but I decided to just do what Bokuto did and go with the most liked comment, the one at the top. 'Great' I thought. 'Just great.'

Bokuto POV

Fukuro and I have been texting almost every day for the past month. We had done two more collabs and they all had gotten over 40 million likes on each, one of them even making it onto the top 20 most liked videos on YouTube. Every day, since the first collab I grew a tiny, little, itsy-bitsy crush on him.

"Bro you haven't even seen him in person yet" Kuroo reminded me. "Anygays, we have bigger problems at the moment."

"Oh yeah? What's more important than my love life?" I asked

"Um maybe the fact that Kenma is going to a wedding. With his single friend. Who is very attractive. This is serious bro"

I laugh at him. "Dude you and Kenma have been dating for like 7 months by now. You'll be fine." He ranted to me for another 10 minutes before finally leaving and going to Kenma's house.

I was bored so I decided to text Fukuro.

SirHootsalot: hey hey hey:) wyd rn?

Fukuro: Well I just got informed that one of my friends is getting married next week.

SirHootsalot: COOL!!!!!!!!! Tell them i said congrats.

Fukuro: You don't even know them Bokuto-San. Anyways, right now I am searching online for a hotel near the venue in Tokyo city that is cheap enough to stay for 5 nights so that I can actually attend as I live too far away otherwise

SirHootsalot: stop

Fukuro: Pardon me?

SirHootsalot: u don't need to. i live in the center of the city and have a spare room free. u can stay with me

Fukuro: Wait are you serious?

SirHootsalot: yeah its no biggie

Fukuro: Are you sure?

SirHootsalot: yes im sure idm

Fukuro: If you are positive, thank you so much! I have never been to the city before.

SirHootsalot: U HAVENT?!!!!! OK PACK FOR A WEEK WE ARE GOING SIGHT SEEING

Fukuro: Sightseeing? That sounds fun. I will. Again, thank you so much.

SirHootsalot: its going to be fun. here is my address ************* **********-********** tokyo city

I turned off my phone and scress as med in excitement. I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO SEE FUKURO!!!! IN REAL LIFE!!!! I WILL FINALLY KNOW WHAT THE PERSON I HAVE A CRUSH ON ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE!!!!

I text Kuroo the news but he doesn't reply. Must be 'talking' with Kenma. Wait. I probably should clear out the spare room as it hasn't been used for about 3 months. I open the door and see the room covered in dust. This is going to take a while.

Akaashi POV

After about 3 hours I decided to check the post. There was about 400,000 comments but I decided to just do what Bokuto did and go with the most liked comment, the one at the top. The top comment said to meet up with SirHootsalot in real life. Convenient.

A/N

I know Suga and Daichi are moving fast, but like we love a bit of DaiSuga. I literally have nothing to say so just vote and comment. Yeah. :)