Tenya Iida x Reader

~I'll be home for christmas.~

Y/n Pov

It was Christmas Eve in the UA dorms. I am currently in the dorm kitchen with some other students. The other students being, Uraraka, Momo, Sato, Mina and Kirishima. We are currently making Christmas cookies, and some hot chocolate.

"You ever gonna tell a special someone about something special." Momo winks at me, with a sly smirk. I turn to her smirking face and elbow her side. She giggles and puts her hands up in mock surrender. 

"I ship it!!!!" Mina squeals, while jumping up and down, with stars in her eyes. "You two would be adorable together." Uraraka adds.

"As if I have the balls to tell him." I say looking down at my hot chocolate. "It's unmanly to keep your emotions bottled up!" Kirishima exclaims, smashing his fists together. I roll my eyes.

"Who are we talking about?" Sato questions. Uraraka, who is the closest, whispers in his ear. He looks at me with a smirk. "I ship it." He says, smirking. I groan.

I walk over to where Sato is and attempt to put my hand in the cookie batter, he is currently mixing. He smacks my hand.

"It's not healthy and it's not ready!" He scolds. "But it's so good!" I whine. He rolls his eyes.

Time skip.

"GUYS COOKIES ARE DONE!!!!" Sato exclaims from the kitchen. To which, almost all students come stampeding into the kitchen.

We all settle down onto the couch, about to do our secret Santa presents. I smile as Aizawa enters the room with Eri in hand and a Santa hat on his head.

I nudge Mina, who is sitting next to me. I point to our grumpy teacher. We all silently burst into giggles. He clears his throat, and we all suppress our giggles.

"Eri wanted me to wear it." He says in his usual monotone voice. All of our eyes trail down to Eri, who is smiling up at Aizawa. I smile at the sight.

Tiny time skip.

I smile as Eri opens her gift. She opens the box to see a Teddy Bear, her face lights up as she picks it up out of the box, hugging it tightly.

"What do we say?" Aizawa hints. She looks up slightly confused. "To who?" She says quietly, looking at Aizawa. He looks to me with a very tiny smile. Eri follows his gaze, landing on me. She smiles big and gets up from her spot on the floor. I open my arms. She runs right into them. "Thank you." She says pulling away from the hug, blushing slightly. I Boop her nose and smile. She giggles and goes back to her spot.

The class breaks out into a bunch of 'aww's, I blush lightly.

Time skip.

It was now my turn. I grab the neatly wrapped bag. I take it back to my spot next to Mina, on the couch. I gently take out the wrapping paper. I smile when I see (gift of your choice), and a note. I take out the note and read it. 'meet me under the mistletoe, at precisely 10:00 ; ) -secret santa.'

I blush lightly. "Thank you, to whomever." I say to the group.

Another time skip (me lazy)

It was 9:58 I make my way to the archway with the mistletoe.

I notice a familiar, tall figure. I then notice the blue hair and I blush at the sight.

I see none other than Iida, standing there fidgeting with his fingers. I smile lightly, noticing he hasn't noticed me yet. I smirk.

"You know it's past curfew, right?" I smile at his startled state. He clears his throat.

"I, um, yes, Y/n, I um need to tell you something." He fumbles, blushing madly. I walk closer, leaning on the wall just across the archway he is standing near. "I am all ears." I say, knowing slightly where this is going. 

His blush deepens. I lay my hand on his bicep. "You know you can tell me." I smile up at him, since he is taller than me.

"Well, I uh realized, this might be the best, um time to tell you, you know because of the uh holidays and everything, and Uraraka and Midoriya, helped me maybe a little, but that's besides the point." He pauses slightly, noticing he was rambling.

"I uh, have these feelings for you, but this is the first time I have ever felt like this so I don't really, uh know how-" I cut him off by placing a light peck on his lips. "Tradition." I say smirking, pointing up at the mistletoe hanging.

He stumbles for a second. "So I take it you understand and accept-" he stops for a second. "Y/n, will you accompany me on a date?" I nod, wrapping my arms around his neck, slightly on my tip toes.

He wraps his arms around my torso. "Merry Christmas, Y/n." He whispers, kissing my cheek. I smile into his neck.

BEST. CHRISTMAS. EVER.

A/n

I hope everyone had a happy and good holiday, stay healthy and stay safe.

-Ace