~How they wake you up~

Izuku

He would be really gentle and sweet. He would probably kiss all over your face, while whispering your name.

Bakugou

He would definitely be not the most gentle. He would just start shaking your shoulder while saying your name. If you are a deep sleeper, he would get frustrated and just rip off your blanket.

Todoroki

He is the sweetest boy in the morning. He would just whisper your name while rubbing your back. If you are still asleep he will kiss you.

Iida

He would just shake your shoulder and whisper your name. If you don't wake up he will tub your back and arms.

Sero

He would be the kind of guy who would tickle you. He will just gently tickle your sides until you wake up.

Kirishima

He is a sweet boy. He would just nuzzle your neck, kissing it and whispering your name. Also rubbing up and down your arms.

Kaminari

He would give no hecks. He will do whatever it takes to wake you up, whether that would be tickling or kissing. Sometimes he will jump on your bed being the loud boy he is.

Tamaki

He would be the most gentle boy, he doesn't want to make you mad. He would probably just gently shake your shoulder, and whisper your name. If you don't wake up, he will probably let you wake up at your own pace.

Mirio

He would just tickle you until you wake up. And when you do, you would probably be mad. He would just smile at you and say "good morning sunshine." Or "rise and shine sleeping beauty."

Jirou

She would kiss all over your face until you wake up. Or play your favourite song, or gently ding to you while rubbing your back and caressing your cheek.

Mina

She would probably kiss your neck or start biting. But she would also tickle you or jump on your bed. She will also hit you with a pillow.