class 1a x reader

Another bday one

Y/n pov

Everyone is acting so strange today. And I'm a little disappointed at the fact my WHOLE class, forgot my birthday.

I walk into the class and sit at my desk. "Morning Y/n." I hear Kirishima greet. "Morning." I say back.

After awhile I hear more students enter the room, and class begins.

Class is finally over, that math was hurting my head. "Hey Y/n!?!" I hear Mina call to me. "Yes?" I respond. "Wanna go to the mall with me, Momo, Jirou, Hagakure and Uraraka?" She asks. "Sure thing." I respond, which makes her smile brighten. Out of the corner of her eye, I see her turn around and nod at someone. Weird.

Me and the girls, have spent about an hour or more at the mall. All the girls seem to be constantly checking their phone. Weird.

Time skip

We are finally walking back to the dorms. After a long time at the mall. We walk into the common room, and it seems very quiet. Too quiet.

"SURPRISE!" I hear my classmates yell. I jump in surprise and look around in shock. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

My eyes start to water. "You guys this is so sweet!" I say closer to crying. "Awe" I hear Mina say from next to me and give me a hug.

"I thought you guys forgot!" I tell at them smiling even wider. "How could we forget?" Midoriya says.

"Enough of that...Let's party!" Kaminari yells. I laugh at his antics.

I look around the room and a tiny girl with a party hat on, catches my eye. I look to see Eri smiling. She races over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist. "Happy Birthday." She says looking up at me smiling.

I pat her head, getting down to her level, hugging her. I pick her up, and she puts a party hat on my head. I giggle and boop her nose, making her giggle.

A while after, a bit of partying, Sato brings out a cake. "Awe you guys." I say tearing up again.

They all start to sing, even Bakugou, but very quietly.

I blow out the candles and look up to my friends.

"Happy Birthday!" They all yell. "Happy birthday, kid." Aizawa says to me.

We all sit down in the common room, playing uno for the next hour, Eri sitting on my lap, helping me pick cards to play.

"Uno!!!!" I hear Iida yell, making a chopping motion with his hands.  I hear my classmates say things like 'dammit', 'how do you keep winning?' and, my personal favourite, 'fricking heck!'.

We start to clean up all the cards. I step away from the group and sit out front of the dorm facility, on the stairs.

I smile to myself.

I have some amazing friends.

They're all amazing.

I get lost in thought.

Suddenly I'm pulled out of them when I hear. "Hey dumbass." I turn around, and make eye contact with vermillion eyes. "Hey." I reply with a small smile. "Happy birthday, or whatever...." He says quietly, sitting next to me.

"Thanks, another year closer to death, hopefully." I say jokingly. He lets out a breathy laugh. My eyes widen slightly, I never actually made him laugh. I don't think to mention it.

"How was your birthday." I quickly check the time, seeing it's 9pm. "Amazing, you guys are all amazing." I say and pause a little. "I never actually had a surprise party, I just thought I wasn't worth it really. Y'know. Like people don't care enough to actually plan one, but here we are." I say nearly crying.

I feel him wrap his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head against his shoulder. "You are worth it dammit." I smile at his words. "Thanks." He stands up and walks away. "Get some sleep, dumbass." He says to me. "Awe you care about my health." I joke.

"LIKE HELL I DO!!!!" He yells. I laugh as he turns away muttering.

After a little longer of sitting in silence,, I get up and walk back into the facility. Seeing only a few students remaining, knowing the rest went to bed or something.

"Hey, Y/n" I hear Kirishima call to me. I see him laying on the couch on his phone. "Tired of partying already?" I ask him, joking. He chuckles. "Nah, you know I am always down for a party." He says, making me laugh.

"I'm headed to bed." I say. I hear a chorus of 'nights'. "Night Y/n." He says holding out his fist. I bumpy fist against his. "Night bro." I say to him turning my back to him and walking towards my dorm room.

I go to sleep knowing I have friends who love a care about me.