~You get caught making out~

Izuku

You are at his house, doing homework
You are lying on the floor, on your stomach, facing him. And he is doing the same. You look up to see him straight at you. "You're beautiful, Y/n." He says and brushes his hand against my cheek. I blush at the statement. I look back at him. His eyes flicker down to my lips and back to my eyes. We both lean in until our lips touch. The kiss starts out slow but becomes more heated. He moves off his stomach, he is on his knees, and I do the same. His hands wrapped around my waist, my hands are threaded into his green locks. I feel his tongue graze my bottom lip. I decide to tease him and deny access. He grunts, and moves his hand down to your thigh, and giving it a squeeze. I gasp. I let his tongue explore my mouth. This goes on for several minutes. Until the door opens, and there stands a very flustered Inko. We break the kiss and both blush from embarrassment. "How's homework going?" She questions awkwardly. We both stutter. She laughs and shuts the door.

Bakugou

You are sitting on the counter in the dorm kitchen, watching your boyfriend, Katsuki, make himself a coffee and me a cup of f/h/d (favourite hot drink). I watch as he moves around the kitchen. He grabs his coffee and leans against the counter, right infront of me. He hands me my drink. He places his mug down and looks at me. I put mine down as well. "What?" I question. He doesn't respond. He leans in a kisses me, hungerly. He has his hands on the counter beside my thighs. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. His tongue prods at my bottom lips. I gladly accept. He moves  his hands to my thighs. The kiss last another while. Until we hear someone. "Yo, Baku, you gotta see what i- OH MY GOD!!!" it was none other than Kirishima. Katsuki breaks the kiss and turns to Kirishima. "OI FUCK OFF SHITTY HAIR!!!!" Bakugou growls. Kirishima noticeably gulps, and leaves. We both are left there sipping our drinks, while a flustered mess.

Todoroki

You are in your dorm laying on your bed, Todoroki laying on top of you. You gently run your hands through his hair. "I love you." I hear Todoroki whisper. He looks up at me. "I love you too." I reply smiling. Right after he kisses me with passion. His hands rest on either side of my head. While mine are wrapped around his shoulder. The kiss gets more heated, with my hands up his shirt, feeling his toned abs. I remember I have an open door policy, and in comes none other than, my best friend Mina Ashido. We break the kiss looking at her. She giggles and leaves. We both look at each other and laugh. Then we return to cuddling.

Iida

You are in Iida's room, sitting on Iida's lap as he works on his homework. "You need to take a break" I whisper to him turning around so I am now facing him. "I need to finish my work." He says. I begin to leave little kisses on his neck. He breathes deeply. "Y/n, stop." He says frustrated. "Pay attention to me." I say sadly. I look at him and kiss him. One of his hands are on my cheek, the other rests on my hip. Both of my arms are wrapped around his neck. The kiss gets heated. My tongue slides into his mouth, exploring it. We hear the door open and in walk his brother. "I'll come back later." He says quickly leaving. I giggle, and Iida hugs me.

Sero

Sero is once again playing his video games. And here I am sitting on his bed behind him. All I can hear is the clicks of his controller. I move so I am right behind him, I place my hands on his shoulders. "What's up babe?" He says still focused on his game. "I need attention." I say whining. "You have it now." He says. "No your game has your attention." I move his headset off his ears. I pause his game. "Hey-" he starts. I swing my leg over his lap. I kiss him deeply. He returns the kiss with more passion. I hear the door open, and in walks Kaminari. "Yeah , Sero, get it!!" Kaminari yells. I roll my eyes and get of Sero's lap. "Dude, what the hell!?!" Sero yells. "What? You weren't responding to me, so I came here." He says like it's nothing. "Ever heard of knocking!?!" Sero yells. And with that Kaminari leaves the room.

Kirishima

You are laying on Kirishima in the dorm common room. You study his facial features , as he watches the tv. You smile while touching his face. He turns to you grinning. "What?" He giggles. "How am I so lucky?" You reply. He smiles. We lean in and begin to kiss. The kiss escalates, when his tongue runs across your lip. We were to focused on each other, we didn't hear Bakugou enter the room. "GET A ROOM!!!" He yells obviously disgusted. We are both flustered.

Kaminari

I am sitting on his lap, while he plays on his phone. He suddenly turns his phone off, and starts kissing my neck. I get frustrated and turn around, and kiss him. He seems to be thrown off by this. I run my tongue against his lip. I remember the door is open and there stands, our teacher Aizawa. "Curfew is in 10 minutes. Back to your room." He says tiredly, unfazed. I get off him and walk past Aizawa, out the door. I head back to my room.

Tamaki

You two don't really do that. Lol.

Mirio

Mirio just got back from taking a shower. I am lying on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He notices my presence. "Hey sunshine" I smile as a reply. "You're too cute." I say to him. He smiles even brighter. He throws on a pair of sweatpants, still shirtless. I sit up as he approaches the bed. He stands between my legs, infront of me. I smile up at him. I run my hand through his still damp hair. We both lean in and our lips touch. He pushes me back, on to the bed. He continues to kiss me. The door creaks and we look to the door. I blush at the sight. Tamaki standing there, and I look and see Eri holding his hand. Tamaki blushes. "L-lets leave them be." He quickly shuts the door and leaves. Mirio looks at me and laughs which makes me laugh as well.

Jirou

We are laying in my dorm, soft music playing in the background. She looks over to me and pecks my cheek. "You missed." I smirk. "What?" She replies. I point to my lips. She slowly leans in and kisses my lips. I smile into the kiss. I run my hand through her hair. I hear a soft knock, but I don't acknowledge it. The door opens. "Hey you left this in t- " it was Uraraka. She quickly covers her eyes and leaves shutting the door behind her.

Mina

You are playing spin the bottle with the squad. It was your turn. You spin the bottle. Watching it come to a stop. The tip of the bottle points to your girlfriend Mina. She smirks. "Easy." I say shuffling towards her. We kiss quickly. But she holds me there, and the kiss turns into a full makeout. This continues for a minute when, we get interrupted by Bakugou. "Alright, Break it up , my eyes, god" He gags. We laugh and pull away.