Tenya Iida x Reader

(you two are together in this)
Fluff

Y/n Pov

I am currently sitting in Iida's room. He is currently trying to help me study for a test. I can't help but stare at him, when he explains something.

"Y/n.....Y/n.....Y/n!!!" He says interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah?" I reply. "What is the answer to number 7?" He says with a raised eyebrow. I stumble over my words and look down at the piece of paper infront of me. "I-uh-um-well you see I-um"  I stutter. "Wasn't paying attention." He deadpans.

I blush and shy away. "Yeah." I say embarrassed. I look up at him. "You need to focus." He says. "I know but you're so cute." I say and he blushes. "Well-uh- thanks." He stumbles. "I always loved your glasses" I say unazed.

"Thanks?" He replies. I reach up to his face and gently remove his glasses from his face. "What are you?-" he says flustered. I don't reply and place his glasses on my face. The world goes blurry. "Good god you are blind!!" I say as my eyes try to adjust to the glasses. He let's out an airy laugh in response.

I look up at him and smile. "How do I look?" I say while striking a pose, throwing up a peace sign. "I don't know." He deadpans. I raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" I question, confused. "I literally can't see." He laughs. "Oh right!" I giggle.

I remove the glasses and place them back on his face, gently. I rest my hand on his cheek, stroking it with my thumb. He blushes. I kiss his cheek, and flop down on his bed. "You're too cute." I say smiling, as his face gets even more pink. I giggle.

"Not as cute as you." He smiles laying next to me.